We had a busy, great week and just got home from a fun birthday party at the zoo! Kennedy's napping, then we have to make a trip to SAMS, before watching the game against Incanate Word!! GO WILDCATS!!
Update: We beat Incarnate Word 57-17 making the ACU Wildcats (#3 in the nation) 7-0! Whoo hoo!! We had originally planned to go, stay on the Riverwalk and make a fun weekend out of it, but I have a 5 day trip to NYC coming up, it's a 4 hour drive, and it was a 7 p.m. night game so we decided not to go. :( So... I enoyed a pumpkin spice latte from Starbucks, the girls enjoyed a coke float, and I listened on the radio while the girls played on the back porch and in the back yard. It was the perfect weather! A GREAT, relaxing night!!
Have all of you read Kelly from Kelly's Korner's post about honesty? If you haven't the link is posted below! Kelly posted about what it's REALLY like being a Mom! What no one REALLY tells you before you become a Mom! If you haven't, you have to read it! It's such an awesome post and I'm sure we've all had a day/ or days like this! I know I don't share things like this on my blog, b/c it's my scrapbook and I want to remember the good memories, but we have our share of crazy dinners out, fits, messy rooms, exhausted parents, etc.











13 comments:
Your girls are always sooo cute! Love the outfits! I got Addi's ruffle pants off of Etsy. I think momiboutique or something like that. She has some really cute stuff. Let me know if you can't find her site and i'll see if i can find it. Happy weekend!!
You and your girls definitely get the best dressed award! So cute!
Hi Sweet Whitney: Yes I read through your friend's blog and I will comment more at a later date but I must share my initial reaction...
""Do your best, leave the rest, Angels do no more....""
I guess this has been my mantra over the years.....I leave so much to be desired.....my house always looks like a wreck, I fall way short of keeping up w/ dear friends and family, I usually arrive at gatherings looking like a rough night in jail.....but at the end of the day what matters is has my heart been right with Jesus? And if it has then I have addressed the things that matter the most and if I haven't then I know He believes in 2nd and 3rd and 4th and 5th, etc chances.....Praise God.......
Take a big ol' Time Out and pat yourself on the back and give yourself a break......
You are an amazing Gal....you have my vote fir being an awesome person!!!
Love you!!
Whitney....I have not updated or visited many blogs lately, but yours is bookmarked on my iPhone, so I try to keep up! I am in the midst of updating mine from the last few months...so behind!! Your girls are cuter than ever, your new house is amazingly GORGEOUS, and way to go ACU!!
Whitney....I have not updated or visited many blogs lately, but yours is bookmarked on my iPhone, so I try to keep up! I am in the midst of updating mine from the last few months...so behind!! Your girls are cuter than ever, your new house is amazingly GORGEOUS, and way to go ACU!!
way to go ACU!! Our team is rather stinky this year--we've lost our last 3 games in a row!! AAAGGGHHH...my house is insane--all my boys are NOT happy!!! LOL
That Kelly's Korner post that you referred to was one of my favorites! I too, struggle with keeping it all together!!
Loving those outfits!!!! And relaxing with Starbucks and enjoying the backyard...sounds divine! Congrats on a great win!
Cute little Wildcat girls!! Pretty girls, Whitney! Pretty like their momma! Hope yall are doing great, and YAY, ACU!! Excited! :)
Glad you had a relaxing night at home listening to the game and I am sure the girls enjoyed playing outside at home. Way to go ACU. Cute pictures!!!
Way to go ACU. I'm ready for it to cool off even more than it already has!
I love Morgan's outfit!
I can see those cute leopard shoes just barely poking through but I think I NEED them!!
Thank you!
Oh and I meant YOUR adorable shoes, for once I wasn't talking about Morgan =) Or Kennedy. HA!
Post a Comment