Last Thursday was Morgan's Kindergarten open house! I forgot my camera and had to take pictures with my iphone. Jason, Kennedy, and I enjoyed visiting Morgan's classroom, seeing her work, visiting the library, and hearing all about her day at school. We also enjoyed meeting some of the other parents in her class. We feel so blessed that she attends such a wonderful school and has such a wonderful teacher. She got her first report card on Friday! The first of many excellent report cards I hope! :)
Morgan was out of school today and we spent the day together. We went to a quaint little town about 30 minutes away for some shopping and eating. After a few hours of shopping, we headed across the street to the Drug Store where there is a yummy little deli. We had a sandwich and the best coke float!







11 comments:
Glad you all had a great mother/daughter day together. Keep up the good work on those report cards Morgan! Loved spending time with you all this weekend and little Kennedy too.
Love the cowgirl boots...and that oh so cute hot pink hair flower!
Love the outfit! DARLING!!! Glad y'all had a good day together, just mother/daughter!!
Aren't those veggie chips good? I really like the stick ones. Looks like Morgan can be Taylor Swift for Halloween with those boots now!
I know I always comment on how cute hers and sis's outfits are but this is just ADORABLE!!! Love the boots. Oh, I bought the cutest Thanksgiving outfit from your etsy lady for Keegan. I LOVE IT! I found her on facebook so I see lots of her sales and new outfits often.
Looks like such a fun day!! Good for the 2 of you to have some special time together.
Morgan I am thrilled that you are a good student and that you enjoy school. Hard work always pays off and I am proud of your report card. Keep up the good work!!!
XXOOXXOOXXOO!!!
Gotta love mommy~daughter time! Her lunch looks delish!
Well looks like yall did have a good time! Yeah! I was so jealous when you called and said you were going there. OH, I WILL be making a day trip soon...I think it's just what I need, don't you!? Ha! Cute pictures. Morgan is so pretty...much like her momma!
That's so sweet that you take the time to spend "special" time with your girls. You are such a good mom and your girls will remember it always!
Love these pictures of her and that pink flower in her hair is adorable!! Love that y'all had these precious times together!
I can't believe ya'll were here and didn't even stop in to say hi! Haha, j/k. Did you find anything good? I may need to take a little stroll down town, it's been a while. Cute, cute as always!
Post a Comment