What a great game... after it was over! :) MSU was ranked #8 in the nation and undefeated and we knew they were going to be tough, but we WON 31-28 in a nail biter! Whew! For the second week in a row, I was wishing I had some major anxiety medicine to calm my nerves! Ha ha! WOW! A fun game though!
ACU WILDCATS are now 6-0! 5 more to go! Whoo hoo! Proud of our guys for fighting so hard for this win!
Morgan, Kennedy, and Morgan's friend, Mallory were in the Homecoming Parade today. Homecoming is HUGE at ACU! It's always a fun, busy day!
My Mom came down Thursday night so she could keep Morgan Friday. She couldn't go to school b/c she was getting over being sick. She did my laundry, swept out my garage, front and back porch, and pulled grass out of the flower bed! Thanks Mom!
Kennedy is funny! Whoever keeps her, she gets attached to. She wouldn't let anyone except Ganna doing anything with/for her.
Eating at Tamolly's Friday night... no this 6 year old doesn't look or act sick at all, but the Dr. said no school for 2 days.
We were laughing... Morgan took the picture!
Ganna reading to the girls before bedtime...







9 comments:
Cute pics! Love that photo of your little ones being read to by your mom. They look so sweet! Thanks so much for the info on the photos, too!
I heard it was a great game, and I almost went...but was too tired. Pathetic, I know. Jake went with our friends and their little boy though...think they lasted maybe 30 minutes. ;) Anyhow, love all the pictures, and esp love the ones of Jason and the girls...those daddy/daughter pics always get me! Hope you are good!
I heard it was a great game, and I almost went...but was too tired. Pathetic, I know. Jake went with our friends and their little boy though...think they lasted maybe 30 minutes. ;) Anyhow, love all the pictures, and esp love the ones of Jason and the girls...those daddy/daughter pics always get me! Hope you are good!
GO ACU!!!!! How exciting :)
Your tshirt and cap are way too cute!! Where did you get them? Do they do different teams? Your girls are sooo precious! And WOW, all those wins!!!
Again, thanks for sharing. Love the pics of a precious family.
So glad Morgan is better. She was sure a good girl at the game Saturday.
I'm with you Whitney..our games don't really have to be that close do they......?? YIKES!!!
XXXOOO With All My Heart!
Make it a great week!!
Cute, cute pictures girl!! Way to go ACU for kicking some booty! Sounds like y'all have a great team!!
Get well soon little MoMo!!! Hugs and Kisses!
Love your shirt and your hat...where did you get them??
Post a Comment