Sunday, October 24, 2010

ACU vs. ENMU

This weekend ACU played ENMU and WON 53-14!  We're 8-0!!!!!!  Whoo hoo!  It was a very busy weekend around our household!  My parents came down Friday night.  We woke up to a thunderstorm Saturday morning, put on our rainboots and headed to Cracker Barrel for breakfast.  After breakfast we went to Hobby Lobby for a little shopping, came home and got ready for the fall festival at Morgan's school.  I helped with Morgan's class' booth for a little while while my parents took the girls around and then we met Ashley and Jordan at a great hamburger place called Lucy's in Tuscola (where Colt McCoy played high school football) for dinner! 
 


 Meet Taylor Swift and the Little Bumble Bee!  :)




 Kennedy is a Pa Paw's girl!!
 Morgan is a Ganna's girl! 
 Catchin' fish!!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love their costumes! I guess Morgan is passed the cute little Indian stage! Have a great Halloween!

Maryellen said...

Love the costumes they are both so cute. Cracker Barrell and Hobby Lobby my favorite places.
Sounds like a great day.

Brandi said...

Wow, 8-0, that's awesome! Your little Taylor Swift and bumblebee are precious!! Have a great week!!

Lauren said...

Love all of your fun rainboots! And ohhhhh Laney would be soooo jealous of your little Taylor Swift!

~Amy Rose said...

Way to go ACU!! And the girls costumes are too cute!! Love y'all in your rainboots too!!

A To Zebra Celebrations said...

Oh my goodness!! LOVE the costumes!!! so adorable!! :)

Audra said...

What a fun day! Yeah for ACU, what cute rainboots, & adorable girls! Have a great week.

Kim said...

Ha! Morgan is so cute! And ofcourse, K, too. Love their costumes. :)

The Wiemers said...

THeir costumes are too cute!

CreationsForEleanor said...

I LOVE your rain boots, where did you find them? And I think, along with every other Cleveland resident, I now love Colt McCoy!!!

Jill said...

I'm cracking up over the Taylor Swift costume! That is awesome! And my 4 year old is officially jealous. ;-) Love that pic of Kennedy laughing at the restaurant. Your girls are so cute!