Saturday, October 30, 2010

ACU vs. ASU

ACU is 9 & 0!  Whoo Hoo!  Our DEFENSE had a really good game today... especially Fred Thomson and Aston Whiteside!!  And Courtney Lane is a warrior... he plays when he's hurt and never gives up!   Such a fighter!!  We have some great kids on our team and a lot of our defensive players rarely get recognized b/c they're not the ones scoring touchdowns but I love 'em and I'm so proud of them!!  

Speaking of DEFENSE, I got to hang out with Erin today... her husband is the DC at ASU!  Angelo played a great game and at one point in the first half I wanted to text her and see if she could ask Matt and to back off our QB a little!  They were blitzing us like crazy!!  Ha ha, Erin!!  J/K!!  I don't like playing friends, but I guess that's part of it!   

Erin, Rylan, and I after lunch!
Gran Jan and Kennedy



Our Quarterback, Mitchell, who has had an amazing season so far!!  He's a great guy too!!



3 comments:

Ashlee said...

Cute, cute pictures as always!! Congrats to ACU on such a great season!! You look adorable in that 1st picture. I am now motivated to get this baby weight off!! HA

Shelley said...

Way to go, ACU! Once again, thanks for keeping us posted! I am so sad we havent made it to a single game this year! Life just keeps getting busier :(

Kim said...

Such a cute picture of Mitchell and Morgan. So excited for ACU, too! YAY! I know you are really fired up! :)