Friday, September 24, 2010

Show us where you live... Master Bedroom

I'm participating in Kelly's Korner, Show us your Life, Master Bedrooms this week.  Here's ours!!
 

 This is our nook going into our master bedroom and I love this spot, it's a great place to drop off backpacks, etc. since it's also by the back door and garage! :)
 I just traded out a horizontal picture for a vertical picture and haven't gotten it hung yet, that's why it's just hanging on the nail and half way on top of the other picture! 





11 comments:

Laurie said...

Very pretty!

Anonymous said...

Love the look of your bedroom ! Looks great !

Summer said...

Ooooh I love your cross wall and that bedding is fabulous! I really love your sleigh bed! So pretty! I have one in oak wood but now I wish I would have purchased the cherry wood one LOL....

Such a fabulous room, thanks for giving us a sneaky peaky

have a happy weekend
xoxo
Summer :0)

Heather said...

Beautiful!

Brandi said...

Beautiful and sooo clean!! Love the pics of the girls, presh!!!

Jamie Kubeczka said...

I love your master bedroom!! Can you come over and help me!! I love all the colors too!

Jill said...

Can we trade houses? Pleeeeeeease? I just love every single thing about your home. Your bedroom is really beautiful!

Audra said...

Very pretty! I love the fact that it is calming and not too busy. I also love the letters in your nook. I'm guessing Hobby Lobby as I have a 'W'-I love the idea of using them for a name.

Say said...

Love your bedroom and your crosses on the wall!

Holly Girl said...

I love the crosses on the wall! We have crosses on the wall going up our stairs. Your bedding is beautiful, also. Looks like a relaxing space.

Glenna said...

I love the way your bedroom turned out Whit. It is really pretty.