We won 47-7! It was 40-7 at half, so it was a pretty boring game (I still always feel bad for the other team) but I won't complain b/c it makes for a stress free night for this coach's wife! :) The girls were awesome at the game. Cousins Noah and Isabella came so Morgan was blissful!! Both sides of our families were there b/c we had celebrated Morgan's 6th birthday earlier in the day (see the post below!). We had a fun, busy, day! It began with a birthday party, lunch at Tamolly's, tailgating before the game, and then a big WIN. I think Jason told then defense if they let the other team score after half (and were talking our starters didn't play the second half) they had to run a gasher, but if they didn't let them score, the coaches would run a gasher. I WILL be at practice to watch that! Jason is in excellent shape for his age but it's still going to be funny!!
Sunday, September 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







5 comments:
Glad you guys had an exciting weekend. Looks like fun was had by all.
The girls are sooo cute in their football dresses!! Love it!!
Congrats on the win and happy birthday to Morgan! I always enjoy looking at your pictures. Thanks for sharing.
Oh my goodness those dresses are precious! I would LOVE to know where you got them!!
As always, looks like you had a great time, and a great weekend!! Love the girls' dresses!
Post a Comment