Saturday, August 14, 2010

Slumber PARTAAAY!!

The girls and I just got home (around 8 tonight) from a little overnight road trip to Shanan's house. We hung out with Shanan and her two girls- Sophi and Bella, Jen, Erin and her little boy, Rylan.  We had a blast swimming, EATING, staying up REALLY late, and playing.  I've never seen 3 girls play so much and so well!  I was worried b/c Morgan didn't get alot of sleep but they were PERFECT! 

Kennedy on the other hand... she was tired from the week and lack of sleep b/c of staying up later than normal, and she wanted her Daddy!  She told me, "I want my Daddy," about a thousand times. She also said her stomach hurt twice and tonight her eye was very goupy so I think she has pink eye and she's had runny bowel movements today as well.  She just doesn't feel very good.  :(  

I forgot my camera and I just took these 3 last night (before everyone got there) with my iphone.  The other girls have all the good pictures!  Maybe they'll share.  Thanks girls... it was fun as always! 

8 comments:

Kim said...

Sounds like a fun time! I am glad you could get away and all have a girls weekend. I know this is fixing to be a crazy time for yall, but also, fall is so fun, and I know you love it! Look forward to seeing what yall are up to! :)

Lauren said...

Sounds fabulous...mamas and kiddos! It's always fun to do something out of the ordinary...but it's nice to get back on track again too! Hooray for slumber parties!

Glenna said...

Glad you all had a fun and safe weekend. I am glad the girls got to spend some time with Jason Sunday. That was sad when Kennedy was crying for him. Hope she gets to feeling better. Have a good week all of you.

Heather said...

Cute pictures! I hope Kennedy feels better soon.

Heather said...

OH how fun!! Emma and I love slumber parties! So glad you had a great weekend!

Tara G. said...

Fun!! Hope your little one feels better!

Surrounded-By-Boys said...

Oh, I'm so jealous you get to do slumber parties with your girls!! Cute as always!

The Wiemers said...

Poor little K-Rhee! All Cooper wants to do is watch videos of Morgan from when we were at Mom and Dads. It is so funny! Look forward to seeing you soon maybe!