Monday, August 23, 2010

Morgan's 1st day of Kindergarten

Morgan had a GREAT first day of Kindergarten!  I knew she would!  She ran to me, gave me a great big hug, I asked her how her day was and she said, "I loved it!"  She already told me that she didn't want me to wait for her outside my school, b/c she could get off the bus that brings her to the Jr. High and walk to my office by herself!  Are you kidding me... you're not as big as you think Miss Morgan!! :) 

We are so proud of you Morgan and knew you would love school!  I hope you dance like no one is watching and always give it your all!  We love you and will always support you in all you do! 

Love,
Mom, Dad, and Kennedy
I wanted to get a picture of her at her desk, but she was over the pictures... this was her, "Mom, are you kidding me" look!  :)

15 comments:

Brandi said...

What a big girl!! Yeah, Nate thinks he's like 16 years old too!! HEHE!!! Great pics!!!!

Sunday said...

I'm so glad Morgan had a great first day at Kindergarten! They grow up way too fast. Kade loved his first day of 3rd grade today, too.

Glenna said...

I knew Morgan would love it. She is one that will be making up homework assignments like her Aunt Ashley I kind of figure. So glad her day was great. The pictures are good of all of you.

The message Morgan left on the recorder was so grown up and sweet that I don't want to erase it.

Jill said...

Awww, I'm so glad she had a great first day! She's such a pretty little thing!

Kim W. said...

SOOOO cute! What a big girl you have! I have to say, I am loving the girls huge flowers! LOVE LOVE LOVE them! :)

Lauren said...

It's always nice when your children are ready to go...and enjoy it...makes it much easier on the parents (in my case...who are crying)! Yeah for 1st day!

Erica said...

I love that our girls are going to get to share first days of school for many years to come. Morgan looked ready to take on the day when I stopped to give her a hug while dropping Campbell off. She looked precious as always.

Michelle said...

Oh how I loved kindergarten for my boys! Such a sweet time! She's gonna have a great year! Y'all look fabulous!
P.S. I think it's so funny to see my ol' classmate's son in her class! Small world!Have a wonderful first week of school!

Janet aka "Gran Jan" said...

What awesome pictures and an awesome report of the first day of school. I love that positive attitude and enthusiasm. Keep it going Morgan; that will carry you far in this ol' world.

Continue to have a wonderful week to the 4 of you!!

Prissy Petals said...

Aaw...Morgan is so grown up! My mom and I were talking about Brinley starting Kindergarten in 5 years-I know it will be here before I know it:( I'm glad Morgan had a good first day.

Liz said...

My Heavens! I love that big fat flower on her head, that sassy leopard backpack, her awesome zebra skirt!!!! I love it all!! What a big girl she is - so glad she had such a great first day!

Heather said...

So happy to hear Miss Morgan had a great first day! She looks beautiful and she was cracking me about the bus thing!! YAY for a great first day!

Rachel said...

Hey girl!! Cute pictures of sweet Morgan going to school!!! I cannot believe school has already started!! You know I just love how you dress those girls and I promise I am reading all the time!!!! Hope you are good!!!! Hope you are loving your new job!

Heather said...

Such a big girl! I hope she has a great school year.

ajphillips said...

Hope you're loving school Morgan!