Wednesday, July 28, 2010

The party never ends!!

I think we can safely say that the party didn't end until everyone's heads hit the pillow the night of Kennedy's birthday!  The kids had a blast!  There was lots of running, swinging, and jumping on the trampoline. I think most of the adults had fun joining in the activities as well!  I'll let the pictures speak for themselves!  Bows were out, shoes were off, clothes were changed (not suprisingly with Miss Morgan Gayle- does anyone else have a daughter that likes to change a 100 times a day??  Drive me crazy!!!!!!).   It was a perfect family party!! 
The next morning, Jason and I went to church to teach the 4's and 5's class and then we went to Perini's with Jason's family for their Sunday buffet!  It's the best!  Morgan was enjoying her strawberry shortcake here!
My parents came over that afternoon and my Dad put together Kennedy's new tricycle.  Everytime Kennedy rides it, she says, "Pa Paw fixed it!"  It's the cutest, sweetest thing!

14 comments:

Glenna said...

The party was great and so much much. Enjoyed seeing everyone and playing with all those little ones.

Audra said...

How fun-I love family parties & parties at the house. Happy Birthday Miss Kennedy!

Lauren said...

Looks like a fun party! Love your dress in that last pix! So cute and cool for summer! And yes, I have one sweet girl that changes a million times a day...but shoves her worn clothes (which are usually clean, but...) in drawers, baskets, totes...you name it, I'll find them there! Ugh!

mondie said...

We all had lots of fun.

ajphillips said...

Morgan has pretty good form in that picture of her shooting. It was fun!

Surrounded-By-Boys said...

so sweet and cute!!!

Heather said...

Looks like a great party!! Kennedy looks presh in her outfit, I love it!! YES, Emma loves to change about a gazillion times a day!! Drives me crazy! So glad Kennedy had a great party!

Audrey said...

Cute party and such a cute age!!

I have not had a chance to comment, but I loved looking at the pictures of your home decor...it is just beautiful...and looks like it should be in Southern Living!! I may steal a few ideas from you if that is ok...I think we have similar taste in home decor!

Ashlee said...

Looks like looks of fun and the decorations were too cute!! What a sweet little girl. Thanks for the sweet comments about Jaxon.

Janet aka "Gran Jan" said...

A GREAT time!!! m Loved seeing everyone.......Whitney everything was perfect including your decorations!!

Thanks and look forward to seeing you again!!!

Ashley said...

What a fun little party! Poor baby with that rash. I was (and still am) that girl that changes clothes 50 times a day. I never outgrew it. She will hate doing laundry one day! Haha!

Heather said...

Such fun! I love the decorations. I hope she had a happy birthday! I miss eating at Perini's. I told Russell a few months ago we needed to drive down to Abilene one Saturday just to eat there!

Sunday said...

It looks like y'all had a great time. I love family parties--you can just sit back, relax and enjoy everyone.

Layton changes clothes probably 10 times a day, just like Morgan. When I wash once a week, he always has triple the amount of dirty clothes that Kade does!

Have a great weekend! Your house is looking awesome, too!

Sunday

The Wiemers said...

We had a great time and I know Cooper enjoyed seeeing his cousins! When we got in the car to leave he was grabbing Gana's shirt and saying come on!