Friday, July 9, 2010

Living Room/ Kitchen is now GOLD!

This is an old post, but I figured I'd throw it in Kelly's Korner show us where you live living rooms, so you can just skip over the other stuff!  :)  I've also made a few changes to my living rooms since then but I haven't taken any  pictures!  :)

Our livng room and kitchen are now gold! We have a few more things to hang and finishing touches to add and I have a few more pictures to dowload but my wireless internet is SLOW today and we're headed to Cracker Barrel for breakfast before leaving. I've dowloaded some pictures of some of the finishing touches we've added this week to the girls' bath, etc. Gotta go!  Jason and I are headed to Horeshoe Bay for the weekend!  We are ready to see our girls when we get back on Sunday.  We're starting to really miss them!

32 comments:

Michelle said...

Whitney, the gold looks GREAT!You've done a great job on your new home! Now come down here and do mine! :)

Brandi said...

Love the color!! Great job! Your house is beautiful!!! I agree with Michelle, come see me and decorate my house. Have a great weekend!!

Anonymous said...

love that color..my parents kitchen is the same color!!

Tiffany said...

Love that gold color it looks great!

Liz said...

I love, love, love the GOLD! It looks sooooo good! The bathroom is super-cute (love all the green!!) and the girls' rooms are presh!! You are so good!!!

Prissy Petals said...

Looks great-isn't it amazing how paint can transform a room!!!! Hope ya'll have fun at Horseshoe Bay-I think the weather is supposed to be pretty good down here:)

Channa, Oh its the Coachs Wife said...

Looks so good! It really changes the look of the living room and kitchen. Makes it so much warmer!
Ok, I know you already told me, but because I am super forgetful, where did you get the shower curtain for the girls bathroom? I love it!

Anonymous said...

Your house is looking so good! That is the one thing I will miss about living on base,not being able to fix it up. But I know in the long run that it will be worth it when we are able to buy a house that we really want. Your doing a fabulous job. Have a great time on your retreat.

Lauren said...

I can't say it enough...Love what your taste! The gold color is great! Warm....rich! Love the green/black zebra in M's room and the bath too!

ajphillips said...

It looks pretty!

Chris said...

Beautiful! I grew up with 'gold' and 'green' (yes, I am older) but this is a beautiful color. Great job! Love your home!

Maryellen said...

Just beautiful. Very warm and welcoming. Looks like you've lived there forever. Enjoy your weekend. . .

Surrounded-By-Boys said...

OH MY! I LOVE IT! I especially like that decorative shelf above the toilet!!!!!!!!

Janet aka "Gran Jan" said...

Absolutely gorgeous. Hope you guys have a great time this weekend.

Lots of Love........

Ruby said...

The house looks wonderful! fabulous job!!!

Jill said...

It looks beautiful! I love the color! It really looks like a parade home that's been professionally decorated. So gorgeous! Love the green, black and white combo in the bathroom! Cute!

Kim said...

Looks so good, girly! See, you did it all on your own...didn't even need my help even if I coulda gotten to ya! Ha! :) Can't wait to see it soon!

Heather said...

STUNNING Friend!!!!!!!! Love the color!!!!

mondie said...

It looks so good. I love everything about it.

The Wiemers said...

Looks Great! I really like Morgan's room and the girls bathroom a lot!!!

Heather said...

I love the gold color! Your new home is just gorgeous. Have fun at the retreat in Horseshoe Bay!

Audra said...

Wow, everything looks amazing! I love the warm mustard walls in the living/kitchen areas. Everything looks so warm and clean. I also love your kitchen-it makes me want to make a batch of cookies!

Playing Sublimely said...

Just came across your blog, its so nice to meet you. I really enjoyed my visit :).
Amy

Deidra said...

You are a great decorator. Where did you get the shower curtain and towels from? Gotta have it.

Ashley said...

Ok, your house is just beautiful the way you have decorated it??!! LOVE IT! Man I wish mine would sell. Anyway, I think you should add a tiny splash of hot pink to the green and white bathroom. Like on the towel rack? Or toilet lid cover? Not that you asked for opinions nor do you need decorating tips-you are so great! But I just love it all!!

The Taffs said...

Stunning - I love your style!

Where did you get the "bath" letters on the bathroom counter?

Stephanie Wilson said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for sharing!

Jamie Kubeczka said...

Very pretty! I love the green and black zebra print room you have.

~SHO~ said...

Love the drapes & the warm feel of everything. Very pretty! I, too, am a coaches wife :)

All That Glitters said...

I love your decor!!! your home is just gorgeous!! I need you to take me shopping with you!!

Anita said...

You have a great eye for color. Everything is beautiful.

Anita
www.feedingmypickyeaters.blogspot.com

Renae said...

Your home is beautiful, I love your decor!