Jason and I have been married 10 years today! I can't believe it! So much has happened in the last 10 years! We didn't do much today! Well actually we did alot... we worked on our house! Ha! Jason mulched the play area, hung curtains in the bathroom, and weed eated! The girls played and sang in the rain, ran errands with me, and played basketball.
I picked out a paint color... our living room and kitchen are going to be painted gold next week! So excited! I think it will really warm the area up! We did stop to enjoy a quick lunch at Tamollys. We are celebrating our anniversary next week b/c our girls are going on vacation with my parents. I may need to be checked on... they are going to be gone for a week. A weekend is good, but a week! I know I'm going to miss them after about day 3 and get really sad! It's going to be good for us though, b/c we have sooooo much to do and we are going on a Fellowship of Christian Athletes Marriage Retreat! So excited about that! We had thought about going on a trip, but then we bought a new house and along with that came several other things, so happy anniversary to us! :) Our trip is postponed until next summer! I'm really hoping we can complete every item on our to do list so the rest of the summer can be fun, fun, fun!
I've had about 5 different shades of golds on my wall! I've finally decided on Bannister (the one on the right). I never knew gold was such a hard color to pick out!
I changed my couch cushions to the red side... they go better with my new pillows!
Hung the curtains in the dining room...
You may have noticed this book on my coffee table... found this book in the move! Jason is actually in it! It's called, King Football: Greatest Moments in Texas High School Football History. Everyone knows Texas HS football is KING in TX. It lists Jason as one of the top players in the 90's at Odessa High! The other book is my bible study I'm doing on Fridays! I'm behind! I need to do some catching up!
We've been landscaping and we're pretty much done... we added a few more things today after I took these pictures. It's hard to start off small, but I know they will grow and it's the most cost effective! :) Our yard is doing great... grass will need to be mowed for the first time soon!
Kennedy says, "Thank you Jenn for my sweet birthday present. Sorry it took my parents so long to go get it at the post office! I love it!"
I can actually say I'm tired of deciding if I like things or not! I fell in love with these curtains at Pier One so I bought them for my bathroom. I think I like them like this! I think! I'm tired of thinking... sometimes I wish someone could just think for me when it comes to decorating! ;)







23 comments:
The house is warm and lovely! Congratulations on 10 years!! Our 10 yr is this fall- how time flies!
Happy Anniversary! Have fun at the FCA Retreat! JR and I have been talking about becoming involved in FCA.
Happy 10th Whiteney and Jason! Doesn't time just fly by when you are so in love? Hee, hee! Just think of everything that has happened in 10 years! Crazy! Your home looks absolutely BEAUTIFUL! You hve done a fantastic job decorating! 10 years of marriage, a beautiful home and two LOVELY little girls...girl...you are so blessed!
Can you PLEASE come to Florida and decorate my house? I LOVE YOURS!!!! Good job--love it love it love it!
Happy 10 years!! Y'all really do seem like y'all are made for each other. Hope you enjoy your week, hope you don't miss the girls too much. I'm sure they will have a ton of fun with your parents!!
The house is looking BEAUTIFUL!! I love everything you have done, and you are right that gold is just going to warm it up. You really should decorate for a living...I love how fast you get it done.
Happy Anniversary...I remember that day 10 years ago and leaving for the Chama mission trip the day after...whew!
Everything looks good...I like those curtains in the bath a lot! Grass is looking good too. It will be the greenest this year!
Congratulations on 10 years!! We are about to celebrate ours..July 29th. It flies bye doesn't it! The curtains in your bath look GREAT!!! Your house is beautiful. Thanks for sharing all the house pics with us. Love how your girls are always matching; too cute!!!
Happy anniversay. Of course everything looks great. I am amazed how good your yard looks.
Everything is looking great!!! And, Happy Anniversary. I pray you have ten more wonderful years!
I am so proud of you guys and your sweet family. Make the most of your time together next week; the girls will have a blast with your parents.
Love you with All My Heart and many more Happy Anniversaries to come.
First of all, Happy 10 Years!! That's so great and don't worry about officially celebrating - you guys have a lifetime to do that! Enjoy your time in your new (beautiful) home! I do love the color you picked out! It's going to be perfect!! Enjoy your hubby while the girls are gone and eat them up when they get back!!!
Happy Anniversary. Your house is beautiful. You have great style.
Happy 10 years Whitney!! The house is looking awesome and I love the girls outfits, precious!
HAPPY LOVE DOVEY DAY!10 years!
Again, house looks great! Can't wait to see the livingroom/kitchen painted that gold! I just know it's going to warm it up even more than it already is. OH, and lucky you, week off from kiddos! :)Enjoy!
Your new house is beautiful, and you do such a great job decorating. You are so talented! The girls look adorable, and I hope you enjoy the couples' retreat. Happy 10th Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary! Everything looks amazing! And I know what you mean! I am SO tired of thinking about remodeling a house and picking out things. I wish I could just hire someone to do it for me! Have a Happy 4th!
Happy Anniversary!!! How awesome that you get a whole week to yourselves! I am stunned at how much you've gotten done on your house in such a short period of time. It looks so, so beautiful...like it's out of a magazine.
Wow, the house looks great! I don't think you need anyone else to make your decorating decisions-you do a great job! I know it can be very overwhelming at times.
Happy Anniversary to you and Jason. I hope you have a wonderful retreat and week.
Happy 10th Anniversary! And your curtains look great so does your landscaping and you have been working so hard! Kick back and enjoy the 4th!
Happy Anniversary.
The house is really coming together beautifully.
We always have a FCA banquet every year it is alot of fun. Always good speakers. Enjoy the retreat.
Happy Anniversary! :) The house is beautiful.
O am so behind on blogging! Love the curtins and your house looks great! 10 Years!!! Wow!!!
Happy Anniversary!!!
I've done that same Beth Moore study..it's awesome!
Your girls look adorable always!!
Post a Comment