Monday, April 19, 2010

Trip to Dallas to visit the Weimers

WOW!  2 weeks... no update!!! I've been soooo busy!  This weekend we went to Dallas to visit my sister, Kim and her family.  My youngest sister Ashley went with us and my parents met us there. Kim and Scott made hamburgers and cheese fries on Saturday for lunch and the kids enjoyed play, play, and more playing with one another! The love each other so much!!!!! After long naps, we took the kids to a fun Safari Play Center in Southlake to play.  That evening, we enjoyed the best fajitas ever at La Hacienda Ranch.  Of course after our fajitas, we topped it off with skillet apple pie and chocolate pecan pie!  Yum!   Enjoy the pictures!
One of their favorite places to play... in the entertainment center!
One of our two desserts we shared... gone in 3 seconds flat!  :) 
Riding the train... Cooper was so funny!  He was too busy to sit down and finally the train started going and he had the BIGGEST smile on his face every time the train drove by us!
Look at Kennedy's little calves... she and Morgan both have their Daddy's legs!
Riding the zebra... the animals actually walked.
The Wiemers...
Morgan is just growing up so much!  My Mom kept commenting on what a "Little Lady" she is becoming.  It's true!  She really is!  I can't believe she only has a month and a half of Pre-K left!   This week is insect week and she's loving that!!
This little chickadee can definitely hold her own!  She was jumping on this trampoline with some big kids (boys) and getting bounced all over the place and she just kept going!  She's a tough little cookie! I finally had to drag her out of there, b/c I just knew she was going to get hurt!  It was WILD! 
  Fun memories... thanks for having us Kim and Scott! 

12 comments:

Janet aka "Gran Jan" said...

I am so glad to get to "see" you!! Your blog makes me feel so connected and it is so much fun to see all the pics and Yes!! these little girls & Cooper (what a cutie!!) are growing up right before our eyes!!

It is always good to spend time with family and enjoy good food. Everyone looks great and it is fun to spend time in the Big City.

Hope to see you guys soon. Thanks again for keeping your blog; this gives me a Mo-Mo and KRhee fix until I see you again.

XXOOXXOO!!!

Channa, Oh its the Coachs Wife said...

How fun! I want to take Charly there!!

Mandy from Burkett Blessings said...

That trip looks like so much fun!! My family is planning a summer vacation to Dallas and that Safari Place looks like the perfect spot for our kiddos! I went to their website, but they didn't mention any fees. Do they charge to do all that stuff??? I'd love to get some info from you when you get a chance!
Thanks so much!!
~mandy

Surrounded-By-Boys said...

WOW! Looks like you had a great time--and that dessert? HEaven on earth, I declare!!!!

Your girls are, as always, adorable!

p.s. love Jason's Vera Bradley bag! LOLOLOL

Brandi said...

I've been wondering where you were.
Glag u r back. Looks like you guys had fun. As always, your girls are too cute!

Liz said...

I always love "gran jan's" comments. Just like what my mom says to me after a weekend with us. So sweet!

Looks like you had a super-fun weekend in Dallas! Those walking animals were cool. There is NO WAY olivia would have gotten on one of those - that K is a brave little girl! Cute outfits too!

I can't wait to dress up 'my girls'!!!!!!

The Wiemers said...

I am so glad ya'll got to come visit! I really enjoyed seeing the kids play and love each other and visiting with the all ya'll! Miss ya'll already!!!

Ashlee said...

Looks like a fun trip!! I'm sure it is a blast when you get all those little ones together, they are all just too cute.

Kim W. said...

I've missed your blogging! Attagirl! Glad you're back! ;) And the girls are just cuter and cuter by the day! Glad yall had a good time with Scott and Kim. Family times are the best. Hope you, Jason and the girls are well!

Heather said...

Girl, I read this last night and I guess I forgot to comment, ha! What a great trip, I was starting to worry about you when I wasn't seeing any posts since Easter!! Looks like a great trip and love the girls outfits!

Glenna said...

It was such a fun weekend and I loved getting to see all the little ones play together. They all got along so well and Miss Morgan was just the Little Lady.
Glad everyone could make it.

Shanan said...

Ok,,,as you know, I haven't been on blogs in almost two months. That is so bad! I just caught up on the first page of yours....it is going to take me a while. Good thing we talk on the phone!! Ha! I can't believe how big the girls are looking in their pictures. Morgan is looking so much older too! We are all going to have to try and get together this summer. My girls still ask when they are going to get to play with Morgan and Kennedy again!
p.s.....Your clean house AND garage makes me feel very guilty!!!