Thursday, April 1, 2010

School Easter Egg Hunt

Morgan had her Easter Egg hunt at school today! Jason, Kennedy, I got to join her and her teacher was so sweet to give Kennedy a little basket to join in the Easter egg hunting fun too!  Of course, first we had breakfast with our friends Maggie and Jack at Cracker Barrel!
I love the JOY in Morgan's face!!
Kennedy was NOT HAPPY b/c Jason took her Easter basket from her... does that look like a fake cry or what??!! :)
Ok, got it back... I'm happy now!  Four cuties!!

9 comments:

Ashlee said...

I love Kennedy's big pigtail bows!! I can't wait to make Jaxon a Easter basket. I told Gordon we could make one for him this year but I would have to eat it for it to get to him...ha sounds like a good idea to me. Have a wonderful Easter!!

Janet aka "Gran Jan" said...

Oh Whitney I agree with you; the joy in Morgan's face and Kennedy's as well. They are such pretty girls and their outfits are just darling. It was nice of the teacher to offer Kennedy a basket.

How luck I am to have my own "bunnies"!!!

Thanks for sharing.

XXOOXXOOXXOO!!!

Brandi said...

The girls are too cute! LOVE the piggy bows...presh! Happy Easter!!!

Leah said...

They are gorgeous! LOVE LOVE LOVE the outfits.

Lauren said...

Your precious girls look like they are having an EGGcelent time!

Surrounded-By-Boys said...

LOL--too cute--look at that "fake" cry--and I can picture myself, if I were in your shoes looking at my husband and saying with a smile on my face but my teeth clinched--"just give her the dang easter basket!"....LOLOL I'm laughing here!! I LOVE THEIR OUTFITS TOO! THose dresses are to die for!

The Wiemers said...

Full speed ahead as usual with Morgan! Looks like she is having a blast. Ashley said Kennedy is really changing and growing up. We will have to see ya'll soon. Precious little girls!

Kim W. said...

Kennedy's piggies are precious! And the matching dresses are so sweet, as always. Love your girls. Would love to get together sometime soon...we'll have to figure something out!

Heather said...

The girls look presh! I love how they are always matching and Morgan has got the best smile! Glad you guys had a great time, the weather looked beautiful!