Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Weekend

We had an amazing EASTER weekend!  We are so thankful JESUS rose from the tomb to give us life everlasting!!!!  So, so thankful!! 

Jason was off on Friday so we mulched our flowerbeds in the front and back (we have a TON of flower beds) as well as the play area. It took two pick up fulls of mulch!  We have landscaping all around the back of our house and around our storage room so that is a JOB! 

Saturday we went to the Easter Extravaganza at our church.  Ganna and Pa Paw came into town and the girls got some Easter goodies (one of which is the purple polka dot outfit Kennedy has on).  Morgan won the cute Easter basket right after we got there! 

Saturday night we enjoyed a WONDERFUL dinner out on the patio at Perini's!  It was perfect!  Seventy degrees, the kids could play, jalapeno poppers for appetizers, the guys had steaks, and Mom had chicken, while I had a hamburger.  It had been a long time since I had a hamburger there and theirs are REALLY good and served on sourdough buns!  Of course we couldn't leave without bread pudding and strawberry shortcake! :)

Today we enjoyed some more Easter Egg hunting, Cajun Cone snow cones, and my Mom shampooed my carpets!  It doesn't get any better than that! ;)

Here are my gazillion pictures from the weekend!  Hope your Easter was as wonderful as ours!

20 comments:

Ashlee said...

Beautiful family!! Glad y'all had a wonderful Easter weekend.

Brandi said...

Sounds like you had a great weekend. Love the girls' matching dresses and love the piggy tails. Too cute! What a beautiful family!

Erica said...

Looks like you had as much fun as we did this weekend, minus the mulching of course;-) The girls look precious and it was great to see your sweet parents this morning. Happy Easter!

Lauren said...

Yippee! She won that fun stuffed Easter basket! Looks like a fun Easter weekend! The girls' outfits rock! And isn't that the cutest...furry bunny you've ever seen? :) Hoppy Easter!

Sunday said...

I just love looking at all your pictures. You have the most beautiful family! Glad y'all had a great Easter. I am so far behind on blogging....maybe one night this week.

Mr. and Mrs. B said...

I love the look on K's face in the picture w/ the easter bunny!!! :) You can definitely tell she is not so sure about him.

Amy said...

So sweet! Always love a new update from ya!:)

Happy Easter!

Also, thanks for the encouragement on my blog today!:)

Kim said...

A.DOR.A.BLE. Beautiful, beautiful family, girly! Can't wait to see yall again!

ajphillips said...

I love the picture of Morgan going down the slide...

Lesli said...

Whitney, Happy Easter to you and your family! I am so happy that you had a great Easter. Love all of the pics, your family is so beautiful!! Oh and that Easter Bunny is the cutest one I have seen BY FAR..HEHE!! Have a great week!

mondie said...

Looks like fun. Girls are adorable.

Liz said...

Soooo cute!! I heart their Easter dresses - just precious! Your dress was pretty fab, too! Happy Easter!

Surrounded-By-Boys said...

love it--your girls are precious !!! Love their dresses!!!

The Wiemers said...

Love, love, love all the pictues! My favorites are of the girls and PaPaw going down the slide. Glad you had such a wonderful weekend. We have to get together soon!

Glenna said...

It was a fun weekend and we enjoyed getting to spend it with you all. The girls were so sweet and look as cute as a little bug all of the time.

A To Zebra Celebrations said...

What a fun weekend! You and the girls look precious as always! Happy late Easter :) HUGS!

Heather said...

I'm so glad that you guys had a great Easter weekend!! I love the pics of the girls going down the slide and you look simply beautiful in every picture! Love your Easter dress!! Everyone looks great!! Morgan got some great stuff, love her smile and you can tell how excited she is!

Heather said...

OK, lol, I just got that dress and cardigan today!! When I saw it Target, I thought this looks familiar! Then I came home and looked on your blog again and laughed!! Hope you don't mind!:)

Val said...

so cute - love those pig tails!!

~Amy Rose said...

So sweet...I love the girls pink and brown dresses! Always too cute!