Thursday, March 11, 2010

Spring football...

Spring football is in full swing!  We've been to practice a few times!  Morgan is totally into it...all she talked about at dinner tonight was the scrimmage we were about to go to!  She may be a little fiesty like her Mamma!  ;)

I snapped this picture before school yesterday literally as she was walking out the door with Jason.  I said, "Morgan smile," and this is what she did!  What a mess she is!
She and Kennedy had fun at the scrimmage running around in the stands although it was really cold!
Nose a runnin!!!
Kennedy climbing!
Getting her coat all dirty... it's soaking in the washer as I type!
Then she decided she wanted it off... crazy girl!  It was freezing!
We are officially on Spring Break (well, everyone except Jason)! :) 

16 comments:

Glenna said...

Morgan looked so cute going off to school. You all were crazy because it was cold out there! Looks like Kennedy had her boots off too. Little tooter.

Kim W. said...

Morgan is a doll. Loved her sassiness in that picture! And I love how messy and dirty Kennedy gets! I tell ya, her and Jack are destined to be together one day! Ha! :) Hope yall are great!

Channa, Oh its the Coachs Wife said...

So cute! Y'all have a great Spring Break! Good Luck with the Garage Sale

Tara G. said...

I vacillate between wanting my kids to be kids and play and get dirty and not wanting them to mess up nice clothes so they don't look like ragamuffins. I'm a stain freak- I carry stain stick with me everywhere!

The Gilliland Family said...

Oh how I miss me some football :( And we won't even get to enjoy watching "someone" play college football....tear :(. Email me or DM on twitter when you have a chance to chat...I want to pick your counselor brain on on something ;)Ha! Thanks, A.

Surrounded-By-Boys said...

Very cute!! Baseball is in full swing (literally, ha-ha) here.....Does it ever end for us "coaches wives?" Hope you have a great weekend!

ajphillips said...

Jordan was making an impression last night of how Morgan ran out to him yesterday...you know that little thing she does...it was so funny...it was just like her!

Liz said...

awww! i love these girls!! and i don't have a clue who they are - ha!

The Wiemers said...

Look at Morgan posing in all those pictures. She is a little Diva!!! They are precious and so beautiful!!!

Lesli said...

Football already..I thought it just ended...lol.. that wasn't a big break at all oh and yes we can pack you in our suitcases and you can go to Disney with us... wouldnt that be fun?? Have a great weekend!

Ashlee said...

I just LOVE that first picture...that girl is something else y'all are going to have your hands full!!

Have a GREAT spring break!! The weather should be nice.

Janet aka "Gran Jan" said...

I know Jason was thrilled to have his own personal pep squad in the stands. And by the way, the prettiest pep squad, no doubt!!

XXOOXXOO

Heather said...

I love Morgan striking a pose!! She is going to remind me of the little girl from Remember the Titans talking so much football!! Have a great weekend!

Lisa said...

How cute! You have spring ball already? Ours is not for another few weeks. I'm excited!!!

Anonymous said...

I enjoy reading your blog very much. Your girls are so cute. I hope you sell your house. I really like how you have it decorated. I like the wild animal print also. I did a spare bedroom in it. I am a first grade teacher and I am on Spring Break. It feels so good to have a break. Ya'll enjoy your week!
Susan Eubanks
Shelley Hale's aunt
Floresville, Tx.

M'chelle said...

Love the "attitude" Morgan is giving off in the picture before school. TOO CUTE!!! Jason might have his work cut out for him when your girls get older, lol!