Saturday, March 20, 2010

Spring Break 2010- Trip to San Antonio and Sea World

Over Spring Break, we spent a few days in San Antonio.  We had a great time and enjoyed getting away for a few days!  While we were there We visited Sea World and it was CRAZY busy.  We spent two half days there and the girls were awesome even though Kennedy did not nap either day.  Too much excitement for her I guess! 
Our friends that live in Cedar Park, met up with us and we had so much fun remininscing about old times!  :) Our crazy kids even got in the pool at the hotel... it was freezing!  They're waaaay tougher than me!
Can't go to Sea World without getting a frozen lemonade!  Yum!
Having breakfast at Cracker Barrel before Day 2 at Sea World!
Daddy's girl!
This was laughable!  It was the end of day 2... we were heading to our car but off course I saw a cute photo opp!  Kennedy is beyond tired and trying to get just 1 good picture is impossible, but we gave it a shot...
Then Jason captured it... Kennedy accidentally smacked Morgan in the face and I cracked up b/c it was so crazy that we were really trying to get a picture- really??

23 comments:

Janet aka "Gran Jan" said...

Precious family, precious pics.....all adorable!! Glad you had a good and fun trip and home safe and sound!!

These Ganna Gran Girls are growing up tooooo fast for me. It's only been 2 weeks since I saw you and they look older already!! Man oh Man!!!

Thanks so much for sharing.

XXOOXXOO

Maryellen said...

It looks like a ton of fun!
You have to just love those pigtails on Kennedy. She cracks me up. Morgan always seems like such a sweet young lady smiling in her photos.

Both are just precious.

Heather said...

Such fun times! Glad you all had a fun, safe trip over spring break. The girls are as adorable as always!

The Gilliland Family said...

Fun! You were not too far from us :) Hannah went to Fiesta TX yesterday w/ her friend. Glad you guys had a great Spring Break, we did too :)

Kim W. said...

Great pictures! Looks like yall had a wonderful time! I am excited...we are talking about going again soon! Hope yall are doing well. Can't believe how big the girls are getting. Hope to see you soon!

Brandi said...

Sea World...fun!! The weather was perfect. Addison has the same whale shirt; perfect for the Shamu. YEAH!!!

Lesli said...

What fun! I love Sea World, isnt the Shamu show the best!! I was laughing at your pictures at the end of the day...it sooo reminds me of our family..hehe!

Erin said...

Looks like you had a wonderful trip! It looked much warmer than our ski trip in the mountains!

Anonymous said...

Hey! Love your blog, so cute! Your girls are adorable!!

Come check out my blog, keep in mind, its in the middle of a makeover! (hopefully done any day now)

Mr. and Mrs. B said...

I love your attempts at pictures!! too funny! Looks like you guys had a blast, and I'm totally jealous of the frozen lemonade!!!

Tara G. said...

1. How fun and you're totally killing me with the sunshine and shorts weather. It got warm here the past two days- like in the 40s. :)

2. I love those cute pink and black dresses!

3. My boy hates having his picture taken. We subject him to similar torture techniques. ha!

Surrounded-By-Boys said...

HOW FUN!!!!!!!!!!! Your girls are adorable!

Roxanne said...

Hi Whitney! Just wanted to say hi and I hope your housed sells and you can move on with your dream house. The girls look darling! So happy y'all had fun this week!

Unknown said...

what a fun little trip! I love Sea World! I havent been in a few years though... I want to take Annabelle this summer. I think she'd love it! The girls looked so cute both days! AB has the yellow outfit they have on in the last pics--- her aunt & uncle got it for her for Valentine's Day...

Mandy from Burkett Blessings said...

Hi Whitney!
Check out my blog! I have a fun surprise for you!
Mandy from Burkett Blessings

http://www.burkettblessings.blogspot.com

Molly said...

Haha, you look like us trying to get a picture! Trading clothes for sewing sound like a great idea to me! Let me know when you find some overalls, I'm ready to give it a try! And you're right, I haven't seen any anywhere either. It always seems like any time you don't need or want any they are EVERYWHERE, but when you need some you can't find them!

Michelle said...

What a fun time! We always do Sea World during Spring Break and summer time. We missed it this year.

Mandy from Burkett Blessings said...

You're welcome. If you want to display the award on your blog, right click on it, choose "save as" and save it to your computer. Then, add it to your blog as an image.

You have been so helpful and sweet to me with some of my questions! I really enjoy reading your blog and love to see the fun things you do with your girls. They always look so precious!

Congrats on the award!
~mandy

The Wiemers said...

Looks like yall had a good time. The Cooper's kids have gotten big since the last time I saw them. Those pic at the end are too funny. You are posing like nothing is going on. Ha Ha!

Heather said...

What a fun fabulous time!! We love going to Sea World and we were going to go until our kids got sick. :( I love your girls outfits and all the pictures, so cute as always! I think Morgan looks like you and Kennedy looks like Jason, is that what most people say? We love us some Cracker Barrel! Such fun times, glad you had a great spring break!

Mommy said...

What a fun Spring break! We love Sea World, but we go to the one in San Diego :) Beautiful photos!

Liz said...

such fun memories!! especially the official 'spring break slap'! sooo funny!!! i love it that everyone is dressed for summer...i'm sooo ready!!!!

Lauren said...

This looks like so much fun! I've never been to Sea World and just have to make a trip some time! LOVE the girls outfits!