Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Is it Spring Break yet?

What a week and it's only Tuesday!  Kennedy got to go to the emergency room for the first time Sunday night!  Thank goodness for good insurance... we have an emergency room co-pay!  And our little tough girl, didn't flinch when they took 2 viles of blood from her arm!!

After no sleep at all Monday night, I was exhausted, but we've been getting ready for a garage sale this weekend, and I'm happy to say that 3 friends have been by to buy many of  my girls' clothes.  Yay for pre-sales!  :)

Morgan is studying day/ night at school this week! They had florescent markers and painted themselves today. Her friend, Logan painted her entire face!  I had to snap a picture after school!  Today was PAJAMA day!



Morgan also had gymnastics after school and we were sad Reagan wasn't at gymnastics and we didnt' get to go to Chic Fil A with the Turner family but we did pick up our free kids meals in the drive through thanks to Randy and headed up to ACU for a little picnic and to watch our favorite team practice!

                               
Emma giving Kennedy a little love while they wait on their sisters at gymnastics... she is so sweet to Kennedy!  Such a little Mamma!

A few more busy days... I'm judging some cheerleading tryouts this week, which is always fun. Jason has a Spring scrimmage Thursday night and then this household is ready for spring break!  We are headed to Sea World  for a few days to see our friends, Tony, Julie, Caden, and Ty Cooper!  We can't wait... it's been waaaaay to long! 

9 comments:

The Wiemers said...

Have fun on your trip!!! I guess I won't get a spring break this year. Remember last year ya'll came down and we went to GW Lodge. It was so much fun!!!

Mommy said...

Hope Kennedy is all better and you are rested :) We are ready for Spring break here as well! Have a blast in Sea World...sounds like a wonderful break! Oh- good luck with the g-sale and thanks for letting me buy ahead of time...I'm so excited!

Lauren said...

It looks so nice and warm there! Lovely! Sea World? Ohhhh....how very fun! Good luck with your garage sale! :)
P.S. I love Morgan's little pig tails! "Two" cute!

ajphillips said...

It should be a nice time to go to Sea World, not hot! But I wouldn't sit where Shamu could splash you...that might be cold!

Glenna said...

Morgan loves that homework doesn't she. She sounds like another little girl I know of (Ash) who always had homework and projects. Kennedy is a tough little thing. Glad everything turned out ok. Look forward to seeing you this weekend even if I have to work at the garage sale...ha! Have a great time at Sea World. Hugs and kisses to the girls for me!!!!!

Audra said...

Hope Kennedy is all better now! How scary!
Have fun at Sea World.

Janet aka "Gran Jan" said...

Glad our Lil Kennedy is ok. She is way too sweet for troubles....

Morgan is such a good student and I am glad she loves school. I would love to be a fly on the wall in her class sometime.

Good Luck w/ your garage sale. I so desperately need to have one.

Have a great Spring Break trip.

XXOOXXOO!!!

Ashlee said...

Glad to hear everything is ok with Kennedy...poor baby that is no fun!! So y'all are coming down to our end for spring break...sounds like a fun trip. When you live here you never go to those places, it's so sad. We have another whole week until our spring break:(

Heather said...

I am ready for spring break too! Hope you have a great time on your trip! Is Kennedy ok? Praying for her!