We had a crazy busy weekend! We had a garage sale Saturday and I made about $800! Whoo hoo! I made quite a bit on my girls' clothes pre-sale and that was fun! Thanks to those of you who came beforehand! It was fun to meet a few you you blog lurkers! ;)
Mom and Dad were here this weekend, but we were too busy to take pictures!
Ashley made some yummy cake balls and as you can see Kennedy really liked them!
I forgot to blog about Macy's fun birthday party last weekend (sorry pictures were taken with my phone). Kennedy got on the belted ropes!
And here's Morgan flipping...
and flying high in the air.
Sunday I enjoyed going to the local Parade of Homes with several friends and I fell in love with one of the homes. I'm hoping to take Jason to see it today and take some pictures. We would have to cut a bedroom out (if we had it built) to make it fit our square footage and therefore our budget, but I think it would work perfect for our family!














9 comments:
Wow - glad you did so well on your Garage Sale. Your girls have the cutest clothes. Cake balls are wonderful....I just lose track of how many I eat. Parade of Homes is so much fun...love new houses.
I am sure your garage sale was AWESOME! I will tell my aunt Sue "Hello" for you... She is amazing! I love the girls leopard dresses!
Wow that's awesome! I just wish I would have made it by there sooner!!! I'm excited about what I did get though and the winter clothes too!
Dang that is one heck of a garage sale.. I am lucky if I make twenty dollars at a garage sale around here..lol!! The girls look cute in their matching dresses!! That is so funny that you bought the lol from target.. isnt it so cute?? I went back yesterday and there were only a few pieces left!!
We had a yardsale a couple weekends ago and it was my MIL, SIL and me, and TOGETHER we made about 600.00 and thought that was good! You did great making 800.00! That's awesome!
Love the cake ball face pic! So cute! :)
Your blog is so cute! I can't wait to buy a home, good luck with that! And $800 on a yard sale...AWESOME!!!
$800... awesome!!!!!!! WOW!!! Love the girls' cute dresses.
Glad you found a house you liked because I can't find the floor plans to our house. Love the pic of the girls in their matching dresses!
Excited about the house thing...def post pictures if you go! And AS ALWAYS...precious pictures of the girls!
Post a Comment