Friday, January 8, 2010

*Edit* Kennedy at 19 months!!

You didn't think I could have a post without pictures did you?  Ha!






I keep forgetting to record things Kennedy is doing in her baby book so my blog is the next best thing! Yesterday she sang, "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star."  The words weren't real, real clear but you could definitely hear the tune! It was soooo cute! She also sings, "Jesus Loves Me."

Today when Jason was leaving for work, she said, "Bye, Bye, " waved her little hand, "Love You, Mmmmmm,"  while blowing a kiss!  Oh! It was the sweetest!  I looooooove this age!  She's super fun!  She's given  up her high chair seat (if anyone needs one, we have the one that is a high chair convertible seat that attaches to a chair that we want to sell, it's like new).  She now sits in Morgan's old booster seat!  She insists!  She's Miss Independent!

We have a busy, fun weekend ahead!  Tonight, Morgan is having an American Girl Doll tea party with a friend.  Then tomorrow we are going to drop the girls off at my parents b/c Jason is speaking at a sports banquet and I'm going to go with him. I love to hear him speak! He is an awesome speaker!  Our head coach told him once that if coaching didn't work out, he could always be a preacher!  Ha! We're going to be sad to miss Mallory's birthday party though! :(

9 comments:

Channa, Oh its the Coachs Wife said...

So cute! Don't tell Morgan that y'all will be staying right next to the American Girl store! It is so cool!! I can't wait until Charly is old enough to go. It is so amazing to me that when I was 'little' they only had 3 dolls!
have fun this weekend! Can't wait until next weekend!

Heather said...

I love this age too, so sweet and learning so much! That's precious about her singing the tune to those songs. enjoy your time with jason this weekend!!

Janet aka "Gran Jan" said...

Kennedy and precious are synonymous...and likewise with Big Sis Morgan........

Have a great time on your quick trip and fill me in on Jason's speech. He is a wonderful speaker and has always had a presence.

Be safe and give the girls and big Gran Jan hug!!

XXOOXXOO!!!

Glenna said...

Can't believe Kennedy is 19 months old and talking up a storm. Wish you could record Jason's speech so we could all hear him. Can't wait to see you all tomorrow, we look forward to it.

Lesli said...

Kennedy is such a doll!! I love the outfits you bought from ebay and I esp love the price..lol. I will have to check into that, she also has the look alike AG doll, I would love to buy some matching sets!! Have a great weekend!

The Wiemers said...

Happy 19 months!!! I can't believe I am saying that!!! Wow!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Look how fabulously glam those little ladies look! An American Girls party sounds fabulous. I loved Samantha as a munchkin!

Rachel said...

Hi Whitney!! Thanks for your sweet comment!! Your girls are little dolls and I think we have the same taste =)! I am def going to follow!!!!

Shanan said...

They are so cute! Love the pics!