Thursday, January 21, 2010

Interesting!?!?!?!?!?

Well, I had an interesting day! :)  After prayer group, we headed to the mall, had lunch at El Chicos, and then went to Sears to buy some Capture to clean my carpets.   As I'm walking by the children's clothing, the lady working there, says, "Your outfit is interesting."  I'm such a dork, before I could think about what she said, I said, "Thank You."  I don't think that was a compliment but she got a thank you anyways!  I was not sure how to take what she said!  :) About 2 minutes later, she asked Morgan and Kennedy if they were going to get their pictures taken?

This is what I had on (Morgan took this picture with my iphone).
  Interesting huh???  I'm still laughing!!!


Have y'all eaten the Macaroni Grill dinner kits?  I made one a few weeks ago and loved it (can't remember what it was called but it had a lemony flavor).  We had this one tonight, but I didn't like it as much. I took these pics with my iphone so the quality isn't very good!

Here's Jason during our entire dinner.... I think there must be a hidden camera in our house! A recruit always calls as soon as we sit down to eat dinner! 

22 comments:

Michelle said...

Interesting? WHAT? Some people have no filter. I happen to think your outfit was really cute.

~Amy Rose said...

Like I said....you look adorable! Some people just have no style! And I have made thos Macaroni kits and TGI Fridays too. They are easy and GOOD! It takes at least 2 kits to feed us...with Reid being a 17 year old boy. Ha! LOVE the girls outfits too!

Brandi said...

You look great! Where in the world did your dress and necklace come from??? I must have them!!HEHE!! You are one stylin' mamma! Your girls are stylin' too!!!!

Lesli said...

I love your outfit.. it is soo cute!! She was just jealous..lol.. and I love,love the girls outfits, they are so dang adorable! We just purchased one of the Macaroni kits like two days ago...hopefully it will be the good one!!

Lesli said...

Whitney, you need to link up to Kellys Korner and do the favorite shopping places.. you have great taste and everyone would love to see where you get all of your cute clothes, decorations..etc..

Kim said...

You are such a fun dresser, I think it's great! Interesting is not the word I would choose. More like fun, funky, cute, girly, sassy, classy and beautiful. :) There, do you feel extra special now? Ha! I know you weren't/aren't looking for compliments, but you seriously always are so put together. I have NO energy to get out of my sweats most days, so I pat ya on the back! Let's get togehter!! Maybe we can meet up at school and walk sometime! I'll run, too, but just not this soon after my c-section. Okay...it's late! Goodnight. But seriously, let's get together!

Mr. and Mrs. B said...

I love your outfit and think that the dress was a GREAT buy! Love the girls outfits too. Cute as always.

Lauren said...

Okay...as a former English teacher, I LOATHE the word "interesting". What exactly does it mean?

You looked like a doll (along with your girls). I love your style, girl! I'm in love with your necklace!

Val said...

Anytime my girls are dressed alike I always get asked - are they getting their picture taken - No I just like to dress them alike while I can!! I have made the box Mac Grille and like you I reallylike some - and some are just okay. But anything decent from a box is always a nice thing!

Summer said...

I love your outfit....I'm with Lesli on this one that lady was just jealous....Your kiddos clothes are too cute....

Summer :0)

Amy said...

I'm pretty notorious for fixing my girls up every time we leave the house, too! I'm pretty sure they've never even been to the grocery store without a huge bow! At least when they were little. I have a hard time getting kate to wear a bow these days!! :) I think all 3 of you girls look adorable! Love it, and LOVE that you all look like you are going to get your pictures made all the time! You never know when you're gonna need to take a cute picture!!:)

Liz said...

i think you look darling!!!
also, i know we don't know each other AT ALL, i wanted you to know i went private. i would love to add you if you're interested in peeking in on my little one. my email is lizroberts@ou.edu again, don't let those weirdos get you down - you're presh!!

Mommy said...

Your outfit is fabulous!!! What is she talking about?? She obviously has no style..ha! By the way you are the winner of my giveaway. Please e-mail me your address at atozebracelebrations@hotmail.com.
CONGRATS!!! Have a great weekend!

Jill said...

I think your outfit was very, very cute! I'm gonna say that lady has no sense of style what-so-ever, and clearly has no tact. :-)

Annie said...

your outfit is adorable!
my younger sister always used to get her photos taken at sears, haha.
the lady probably asked because the girls were matching and looking adorable as always!! i'm sure she doesn't see super cute kids like yours every day ;)
my fiance is a hockey coach and we have the exact same problem with the phone ringing off the hook lately! always after 5:00 when everyone is home from work. i suppose you just get used to it ;)

Audra said...

I LOVE your outfit-you really have an eye for fashion and I love the uniqueness! You always look adorable!

Lea Liz said...

Oh my good some people just don't know what not to say! I think you look adorable, I love the outfit.. where did you get it? Ilove the firls outfit too soo cute!

I love the macaroni grill box dinners, I made the chicken alfredo one last night!

Maryellen said...

Whitney your dress was adorable. You and the girls always look lovely in all your photos. You can tell you put caring and time into taking care of yourself and your sweet girls. Don't let it discourage you. Maybe she was having a bad day.

The Gilliland Family said...

Well I think its a cute outfit! Where did you get the dress?!!? Some ppl just don't think about the things they say before saying it! I have had a few of those experiences before, lol. Have a great weekend!

Sandi said...

My sister Brandi (Borchardt Birdies) told me to visit your blog..way cute. I'm now a follower! Your family is precious!

Heather said...

I think your outfit is beautiful, she must have been alive like back in the 40's or something. You always dress so cute, I so wish I could take you shopping with me! Your poor hubby, I can't imagine what it's like to be on the phone so much and especially during family time.... wait, yes I can. It's miserable!! Hope you are having a great weekend!

Roxanne said...

O MY!!! Whatever! You are one of the most stylish girls I know!
Thanks for the tip on the Macaroni Grill pastas. Sounds yummy!
Saying a prayer for you all...know recruiting can be more than challenging. Blessings and big hugs!