Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I'm ready!!


Recruiting in in full swing in our household.  Jason is pretty much on his phone all evening, which isn't much fun, especially when the phone rings during dinner! :(   Only other coaches wives understand what being a coaches wife is like and that's why I'm sooooo looking forward to this weekend!   I can dare to say that I may not have made it through this year without Shanan!  :) This weekend, I'm meeting up with some of my fellow coaches wives Shanan, Erin, Jenn, and Channa for some shopping, eating, and surely some shared coaches' wives stories at the Southlake Town Square while relaxing at the Westin!  I can't wait girls... why don't we leave tomorrow! ;)

13 comments:

Shanan said...

OOOOOHHHHH.....I am so ready too!!! I can't wait for some good conversation and girl time! It is going to be SO SO great to hang out with yall and not have to worry about the outcome of a ballgame or not eating because I am too nervous!!! That picture made me excited!!! :) :) :)

Erin said...

This is going to be soooo much fun!!! I can't wait!

Heather said...

Have fun! Have I told you my parents live just a few miles from there in Keller? We go shopping at the Southlake Town Square all the time!

Channa, Oh its the Coachs Wife said...

I am super excited!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait for y'all to come!

Unknown said...

Fun! I love girls' trips! Have a great time!!

Laura said...

Have fun!

Lauren said...

Can I come with you all? Sounds like a great time!

Tara G. said...

FUN FUN FUN!!!!!!

Val said...

So fun - you have to let me know about it next time - and hopefully I can make a day of it too. Hopefully we can all meet up that night - if you guys aren't too warn out from the day - you will have so much fun!! So jealous I can't make it there during the day!

Lesli said...

I am so jealous! You all will have such a great time! Do lots of shopping!! BTW.. I love your new layout!

Heather said...

I wish I could come with you on your girls weekend!! Have so much fun!!!!!!! You deserve it!

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Enjoyed reading your blog today...love your blog design....

Mommy said...

I'm sure you are having a blast...jealous :) Can't wait to hear about it!