Morgan is officially a celebrity! She is going to have people asking for her autograph!
I know, my fridge looks very bare! I promise I feed my family.
Hey, do you have one or two Etsy vendors that you would recommend for little girl's clothes? If you have more than you want to take the time to list, don't worry about it--it is no big deal. I'm searching for a bday gift for a sweet, little girl.
I have been married 14 years to my wonderful husband, Jason. He is a football coach and the hardest working guy I know! During football season, you will find us decked out in our blue and white at a football game every weekend... near or far! I am a school counselor! We have two precious daughters, Morgan (9) and Kennedy (6) who are the lights of our lives and keep us on our toes. Three girls? Poor (in every sense of the word) Jason! We are so blessed! If you have a question, you can contact me at wjohns04@hotmail.com.
7 comments:
How fun!!!
Adorable! I so miss the football season :( Hopefully we will get to watch some COLLEGE football next year!! Praying for that!
Precious picture!! What sweet faces!!
Love you with All My Heart MoMo!!
She is already a superstar!!
Morgan is officially a celebrity! She is going to have people asking for her autograph!
I know, my fridge looks very bare! I promise I feed my family.
Hey, do you have one or two Etsy vendors that you would recommend for little girl's clothes? If you have more than you want to take the time to list, don't worry about it--it is no big deal. I'm searching for a bday gift for a sweet, little girl.
What an adorable family! :)
That is so cute!! Love it!
Post a Comment