Thursday, December 3, 2009

Show us your life... Christmas trees


Kelly at Kelly's Korner is hosting Show us Your Life... Christmas Trees. I've already posted all my Christmas decor but wanted to participate!

Here's Morgan's little pink tree...
Kennedy's tree in pink, black, and white...



Our tree up close...






13 comments:

Lindsay said...

So beautiful! CAme over from Kelly's Korner! Just saying hello....have a great weekend!

Unknown said...

Whitney- love all your trees! The girls' trees are precious!!

Channa, Oh its the Coachs Wife said...

Very cute! You did a great job on all of the trees!

ajphillips said...

Everything looks great and I had fun keeping the girls last night! I recorded Rudolph so Morgan was pretty tuned into that...Kennedy loved Lacye and was little Miss Wild Child, not slowing down a bit! lol!

Lesli said...

Whitney..

Can you please tell me how you did the topper for your big tree. I love it and it is so different.. I usually have the bow, but I like this better!

GREAT JOB!
Lesli

Brandi said...

What awesome trees!!! So cute!!!!!

Kristi said...

Your trees are gorgeous. I love the girls' trees. Christmas blessings to you!

Maryellen said...

WOW your tree is beautiful.
I love the way the ornaments are hung. It must have taken a long time. It really sparkels !

Heather said...

Love your girls trees, so stinkin' cute, just as I knew they would be! I love your Christmas tree too!! It had become apparent to me that I need more ornaments!

Mr. and Mrs. B said...

Can't wait to hear how your weekend went!!! And too see some of the loot you walked away with.

Unknown said...

Your trees are BEAUTIFUL!!! I just went out and bought a pink tree for my little girl b/c I had seen so many decorated so cute. I LOVE YOURS!

Surrounded-By-Boys said...

I love all your trees! I do lots of trees in my house too! I just posted about my family tree.....doesn't look nearly as good as yours, but that's okay I suppose.
Can I hire you to come do mine?

Unknown said...

Hey!! Thank you so much! I think your girls are adorable and I love their clothes! I love dressing Madison so I love to see what other people find as well. Thought your blog was great...

For bigger pics:
I found that there are settings on the blog.. If you go on your "dashboard" and then click "settings" on the basic tab scroll down to "Global settings." See if you have the "old editor" checked. If so, check the "updated editor" instead. Once you import your photos this will allow you to select the size in which you show it.

So you will upload your photos, double click the one you want to use, and on your screen you will have the choice of picture size. I always choose extra large.

If it's still not big enough then it may have to do with your blog layout that you have???

I hope this helps.. !!!