We had a blast on our trip to Canton. We shopped at the North Park mall on Friday, Canton on Saturday, and The Galleria on Sunday. We ate and ate and ate some GOOD food! Friday we ate at Kona Grill in the mall around 4 and then stopped at The Cheesecake Factory for appetizers, dessert, and COKES (we all had to have our cokes!) around 10 pm.
Saturday we enjoyed Mi Cocina and later La Madeleines for more dessert while looking at Christmas lights in Highland Park (WOW is all I can say about that!). Sunday we had brunch at The Grand Lux and stopped by Pei Wei before heading home.
Canton was REALLY good this year. I bought Morgan this cute canvas to match her new bedding, Kennedy some tall, black, blingy boots, and Morgan a cute, pink and zebra towel wrap from Santa Claus! ;)
I bought Morgan and Kennedy this dress from Gap for $10. They were having a sale on fleece! I think it will look sooooo cute with some Ugg type boots!
I did see a lot of stuff I wanted (but don't need, ha!) and I took some pictures b/c I (or my Mom in the case of flower arrangements and clothing) can make it for much cheaper!
Here are the things I saw that I loved and wanted to remember:
I just love how they put this huge flower on this lamp shade! So easy and cute! Does anyone know where you get huge flowers like the green one on the lamp? :)
Bows... the bigger and blingier (is that a word?) the better! Loved this one and plan to make a similar one soon!
Quarterback princess... Perfect outfit idea for next football season! Mom, get ready! Ha! Ours might have to say linebacker princess or something!
Beautiful flower arrangements... my Mom is needing one for her kitchen table and these might help give her some ideas!
My favorite purchase was these leopard boots that I've had my eye on at Dillards. I scored a similar pair in Canton for $39.
















10 comments:
Feathers are really in...I've had a hard time finding the black soft ones though...I looked when I made my coffee table arrangement!
Y'all ate at some of my favorite places! MC is my all time fav!
Looks like y'all had a good time! I need to go to Canton but I need my money more, ha!
Don't you just love North Park and Galleria at Christmas time!!
I am going to be hosting a good give away soon, so keep checking back. Although I will give you girls a heads up before I post it!
I just love all of your finds that you found on your shopping trip! Sounds like you guys shopped til you dropped! You would make a great shopping buddy ;) And yes,I'M BACK! yay...lots of blogging to do and I think I am now getting sick, woohoo!
Looks like you had a blast! How did you make out on the ribbon? Love the boots!
C-U-T-E!!!!!! It looks like I'm sooo missing out when it comes to fun unique finds in Canton! Sounds like such a fab time!
Sounds like a wonderful time !
Love the boots !
How fun!!! I wanted to go to Canton so bad before Brinley was born but that won't be happening...maybe after she's here...they have the cutest things there!!!:)
I thought you weren't going to buy anything???? I like your new boots and the stuff you picked out to make is really cute too. I need to go back to Canton.
What amazing finds- they're so fun (for lack of a better, excited word!!)!!!!
I'm totally laughing because the Christmas lights around us are solar powered ones on the neighbor's cactus and the peace signs she made on the back fence. Gotta love CA!! :)
WOW!!! I love all your finds! Where is Canton? I need to go there...lol! :)
Post a Comment