I feel like it's GO, GO, GO and I'm still BEHIND, BEHIND, BEHIND! Last night, I took everything out of Morgan's closet to reorganize it! I also changed out her bedding and put her new bedding on. Now she needs her room painted and her furniture painted black. Luckily, I have a great lady here in town who can do just that! But that adds to my forever long to do list. My Christmas shopping is done but it seems like everyday I think of something else. Just Morgan's class Christmas party alone, is a list by itself!!!!!!! Plus, several Christmas parties are coming up in the next week.
On another note, Abilene High won tonight and is headed to the State Championship game next week and Abilene Wylie plays in the State Championship game tonight! Very exciting football news for our little town! Also, NW MO (the team that we beat the first game of the season and then beat us out in the playoffs) won their 3rd National Championship tonight!
Morgan had a birthday party and sleep over last night. She had a lot of fun! Here are the girls before we headed to the Dr. yesterday morning. Morgan's hips have been hurting her so she had some blood tests and x-rays ran yesterday to see what might be wrong. Please say a prayer that it's just growing pains or something like that!
Morgan and Henry... Morgan thinks she's marrying Henry, but I think she has some serious competition! Ha! Can you blame her, look how cute he is!!!! We thought this would be cute on a card for their teacher's gift.
Here's Morgan about to get her x-rays yesterday! I was very proud of her when she got her blood drawn. She was very brave and even told me, "It didn't even hurt that bad." Not a tear was shed!
I found the girls the cutest Miss Tee V Us Christmas outfits today on sale at a store in town called Suprises! I made bows to match as soon as I got home! 

Jason's Mom sent us some Christmas pajamas in the mail today. We all got different ones that match our personalities. Mine are leopard! Ha! I can't wait to put them on and drive around looking at Christmas lights with hot cocoa and Starbucks in hand. For some reason I feel like I need to have everything done before I can relax though! I hate feeling this waym especially this time of year when we really should be concentrating on JESUS CHRIST and what Christmas is all about! Does anyone else have this problem or know how I can fix this OCD behavior!? Ha!













12 comments:
LOVELOVELOVE the girls' matching outfits..way cute! Yeah, putting together a class party is sooo not fun. It's stressing me out! This is supposed to be a HAPPY time of year. Anyway, can't wait to see the bedding and hopefully the Dr. will give a good report.
I'm impressed that you are done shopping. I have the shortest list I think I've ever had and I'm nowhere near being done! Love the girls outfits. So sorry Morgan had to have blood drawn...that's no fun I know. Hope it all comes out okay. Keep me updated.
I am not even close to being done with shopping! I need to get on it! I am praying for Morgan, please let us know what you find out. Praying everything is ok!!!
Oh! The new dresses do look cute with boots! And I had no idea you made bows! WOW!!!!! Keep us posted on your little one!
I didn't realize you made bows either. SO crafty and creative. Those dresses are gorgeous. :) Glad she was brave. (((Morgan)))
Whitney...the girls outfots are PRECIOUS!! I so miss my Maddie being that age and dressing her so cute! Also, I will pray for little Morrgan and that everything comes back okay. She was a brave girl!
Anyways...you are NOT alone girlie! I have been running around everyday/evening trying to get everything finished too! I also can not relax and enjoy things until it is all done! I like to get it all done, so that I can sit back and really take it all in and enjoy things with my family! I have a few things I hope to get finished today. I have had my Christmas Cards in since Tuesday and I have not addressed one yet. I hope to do that tonight! Ha!
I hope you have a good week and get everything done!
Blessings,
Amy
If you figure out how to fix the Christmas crazies, let me know. I need help too!
I'm in love with the girls' outfits! And the bows you made are just darling! The jammies sound so fun! What a blast driving around in jammies!
Hope M's results are okay!
sigh...I know what you mean about refocusing our thoughts onto the real reason for the season. My friend and I had a discussion about that this week. Tonight, we had a big dinner party at our house with some friends--it's something we do every year just to take time out for one another and relax (without our kids!)......I'm having trouble this year keeping my thoughts focused too.prayers being sent your way for the little one.........
ok, I want to know what the pj's that fit your personalities were for everyone else???? Ha! Morgan was such a big girl wasn't she. I sure hope all is ok with her so be sure and let me know as soon as you hear from the reports.
The girls look adorable as always.
Love you all and can't wait to see you at Christmas.
That pic. of Morgan getting an x-ray made me cry. She is in our prayers now and always. Miss the girls and can't wait to see them.
We do the same thing on Christmas Eve, we put on our Christmas pj's and drive around looking at lights. Next week we promised Charly that she could come spend the night with JR and I so we are going to take her to the Galleria and then to look at Christmas lights, which we will probably do in our pj's just for fun!
I am just like you, JR calls me major OCD. I have gotten a thousand times better since I met JR but I can't rest until everything is perfect!
Post a Comment