Monday, December 28, 2009

Go Bears!

Jason and I are supporting our Ex ACU football players tonight!  My parents bought us these shirts for Christmas when they were in Chicago a few weeks ago!  Go Johnny Knox and Danieal Manning!  Our OC and his wife are at the game tonight!  We're going to have to hit Johnny up for tickets next year!  Go Bears!  

We have also taken down our Christmas decorations and cleaned the house (that's why we're looking a little rough)... ha!  Whoo Hoo! 
Thanks Ashley for my new blog design!

11 comments:

Michelle said...

love your new blog design!

Lauren said...

Cute new blog design! We are only a few hours from Chicago, so...go BEARS! :)

Laura said...

Actually, we are glad that your Bears won tonight, too! It helps our Saints in the playoff process, so we were pulling for them!

I SO like your new layout! I think it fits you perfectly!!

Channa, Oh its the Coachs Wife said...

Love the new look!

Surrounded-By-Boys said...

Love the new design! It's so YOU!!! Is it wrong that I'm jealous your decorations are down and mine are still up? Is it wrong that I was washing dishes last night and thought "wonder what people would think if I just left them up all year long?" hahahahahahaha

Tara G. said...

I was in sweats all day yesterday, too- and almost didn't change for our dinner company! I know, that's awful!

Very cute blog design!!

Amy said...

We watched, too! Kooper would NOT go to bed until he watched the whole game!!

On a side note, tell Jason to be looking for my Kooper on the lineup someday. He's always wanted to go to school at ACU to be like his daddy and I, but he wanted to play football for Tech so he could be drafted! Until he found out that ACU football players could go to the NFL! HE WAS SO EXCITED when a few Wildcats were drafted last year! I think they are so funny at this age. There is no doubt in his mind that he will play for the Wildcats and the NFL!! LOVE the confidence of a 10 year old boy! Hey, he is pretty good!;)

Alway look forward to your posts!

Glenna said...

Glad your shirt fit. I was afraid it was going to be too big. I knew you would not keep it a secret from Jason. You and your dad can never keep secrets!

Glad your house is clean and decorations are down. I've got to take down my decorations this weekend.

Heather said...

I love your new blog look, so you! You really are too cute for words!! We have got to meet up sometime!!! :)

The Wiemers said...

He got hurt last night. I never heard if he was ok or not. Sorry I have not commented in so long. Glad we got to see yall and had a great time at Christmas!!! Love,
Kimberly

Sunday said...

Love the new design. Very cute! I have my Christmas stuff put up, too. I seem to always "re-decorate" my living room, though, once my Christmas is put up, so that is taking me awhile. I'm having to "shop the house", b/c I can't go shopping due to the snow!