
And Miss Kennedy Rhee, this little ham, I had just fed her and myself maple and brown sugar oatmeal and grabbed the camera to take a picture of her in Morgan's old Christmas pajamas (love hand me downs) and as soon as I pointed the camera at her, she said, "Cheeeese." What a mess! Right now, she is sitting in front of me sticking stickers all over my face! :) They are Christmas stickers so at least I look festive! Also, when we drop Morgan off at school Kennedy says, "Bye Bye Sissy" all the way home! So sweet!
And in more hand me downs from Morgan, Kennedy's hair is finally getting long enough for me to curl it! She has on her skinny jeans too! :)







11 comments:
What cuties and two such little messes. Loved the pictures.
Such sweet memories! I love having a blog to capture all of these special moments in our lives!
Do you use a curling iron on Kennedy's hair? it looks so cute!! I love her boots! Your girls are precious and Mollie Kate and Kennedy would get along great, Mollie is all into stickers and putting them all over people!!
Cutie girls! K's hair looks like Laney's...almost exactly! I also curl Laney's. :) Aren't girls so much fun? What great memories!
Those little ladies are too much!
So adorable sporting their fashions ! !
Love the boots! I wish I could find some small enough for Tara!
Your girls are just adorable!! Not only are they cute of the outside but they have such cute little personalities!! Sounds like the three of you sure have fun together...you must have a blast having girls.
Precious, precious, precious, Girls.....thanks for sharing!!
oh, what cuties! love Kennedy's curls! And those hand-me down Christmas jammies from big sissy are divine!!! :)
Ahh... Kennedy looks so cute and so does Morgan in her Laura look.
Love all the pictures. I am SO SO SO behind since having Jolee Kate! But I just loved checking out the girls outfits, loving them all, ofcourse! And I really liked the cream colored outfits while at Gran Jan's,. SUPER cute! Tell the girls hi for us. Maybe one of these days we can get together again. Maybe! :)
Post a Comment