Seriously! I love looking back at old pictures, but these have got me depressed! Morgan has changed some obviously, but Kennedy was a BABY last year! These are pictures from December last year. Where, did my baby go? She's even used her first complete sentence last week... "I wanna play." It sounded more like, "I onna pay." We were at Chic Fil A and she wanted out of her highchair to play with Morgan and her friends in the play area. And play she does... she climbs to the top of the slide and goes down it just like she's one of the big kids!
She's also pointing to and saying, head, hair, eyes, ears, nose, elbow, knee and starting to sing parts of the ABC's. She can sing part of Jesus Loves Me too... "the bible tells me so..." She is also enjoying saying the people's names in the Christmas cards were getting, specifically, Ashley, "Asheee," and Cooper, "Coopie."

She is in love with having books read to her. I think we read about 20 yesterday morning. She'd get me a book, hop in my lap, we'd read it, then she'd be off to her room to get another book. She loves her little friends at school. Last night, one of the girls in her class was a Chic Fil A and she was waving and saying, "Hi,Hi!" Oh' my, my stomach hurts looking at this picture... it has gone by too fast!!!!! 










7 comments:
Isn't it amazing how fast they grow?! Every stage is just wonderful (although some have more "opportunities" than others!)!!
She is so cute!
They are both so precious. It seems like we blink and the time is gone. Maybe it's time for another one?!?!?!?! :) I don't see how coaches wives survive with ALOT of children!!! ha!
Let me tell you honey--you've got yourself some BEAUTIFUL youngins!! !!! You up for an arranged marriage? I have 2 boys!! LOL
But there are some great, great "big girl" things ahead! :) My baby will be one (Dec. 27) and I am always squeezing on him, knowing that he is my last baby...and I just cannot imagine not squeezing a baby! NEVER! :) Your girlies...so adorable!
Oh girl, I hear ya!! They really do grow up way too fast! I love seeing pictures from last year!!
I feel your pain! Saturday was a VERY tough day for me.
Post a Comment