Thursday, December 3, 2009

Checkin out!

Picture from dinner tonight...

This week has been super busy! Jason has been on the road recruiting. He was gone last night and I had prayer group at my house this morning, so after I got home from work (I work Mondays and Wednesdays this year) I fed the girls, bathed them, got them to bed, and got started cleaning my house! I'm a super clean freak so it wasn't that dirty, especially since we just cleaned on Sunday after getting the Christmas decor out, but for some reason I feel like I have to clean it from top to bottom if people are coming over. :)

After prayer group, we made a quick trip to Target for shampoo, conditioner, hair spray, and eye shadow! We actually left there with only those things! Amazing! Tonight, Jason will be home and we have dinner plans at a great place here in town for our athletic trainer's 30th birthday. I have already called the restaraunt to put in my request for taco salad since they don't have it on the menu! Ha ha! It's amazing! A night out with friends from church without our kids... sounds like a plan to me!

Then after lunch tomorrow, I'm headed to the big D! I'm checkin out on a much needed girls weekend for a few days! I'll be checkin back in on Sunday! :)

We have to have coffee at prayer group... lots of coffee!
KRhee eating a pretzel at Target! Our sweet KRhee is also 18 months old today!



11 comments:

Michelle said...

I'm a clean freak too! Laundryroom and garage as well. I just feel like I can function better. You have a great relaxing girls weekend!Enjoy!

Michelle said...

I'm a clean freak too! Laundryroom and garage as well. I just feel like I can function better. You have a great relaxing girls weekend!Enjoy!

Heather said...

Hope you have a wonderful girls time this weekend!! We are going to be in Dallas next weekend, nuts!
Your girls look so cute, and good job getting out of Target with only the things you needed! :)

Maryellen said...

Oh yes I'm an organization freak. Everything has its place . . . or should have in my mind ! LOL
Enjoy your girls weekend in D.
I hear your expecting some snow at least in Houston . . . :)

Sunday said...

Have fun shopping! Right there with you on the clean freak business. I get so mad at myself for not being able to just relax and let it all go!

Channa, Oh its the Coachs Wife said...

I am just like you about my house! Love K's outfit! Have so much fun this weekend!!

Mommy said...

I feel like I have to clean my house from top to bottom when I have people over...ha! Clean freaks we are :) Is your b-day in December? Just curiuos....anyway...LOVE LOVE how you dress your girls...so stylish! Have a super fun weekend!

Mr. and Mrs. B said...

Glad you are getting away for the weekend! Have fun shopping. Love the new pics of the girls. I adore Morgan's sassy attitude for her pictures. Makes me laugh every time!

Glenna said...

Wonder why you are a clean freak girl????? Girls on one end of the table and guys on the other end of the table, how funny. Have a good weekend!

Glenna said...

Oh how dare me forget.....Happy 18 mths Miss Kennedy!!!!!!! Miss Morgan you look so cute in your little cap just a posing. Love you girls.

Janet aka "Gran Jan" said...

I sure enjoyed seeing the girls yesterday and this morning and as always they are wonderful!!

A belated Happy 18 Month Birthday to Miss KRhee...the sweetest child on the earth. Jason picked her up out of bed this morning and she immediately came into the bath room while I was brushing my teeth...."Hi *@#* *@#*(I swear she was saying Gran Jan!). Morgan was so good and she told me that her daddy was going to be a "Husher" @ Jocelyn's wedding.

Hope you had a great time this weekend Whitney; I can't wait to hear all about your trip.

Jason promised me he was going to the dr. tomorrow. I think he is flat wrung out & worn out with a rotten cough on top of it.

Your trees and decorations are just beautiful. I so admire your decorating abilities.

Love ya!!