* I had to add this picture that someone just sent me! The NW MO fans said there were few of us, but we were really loud! That's me holding up the #1 sign!*

My little poser... bless her heart, she hasn't had many pictures taken of her during her 5 years of life! Ha!

Is there actually life after football season? YES, it's called recruiting in our house! WOW, I felt like the weight of the world had been lifted off my shoulders on Sunday when Jason was home. I know you other coaches wives can relate! During football season, I just go into that mode where I know I have to do anything and everything and to have him home that day to help was wonderful!
Don't get me wrong it's still a busy time, last night Jason was up until midnight watching film from players and I woke up at 6:30 and he was already gone this morning. Maybe during the season it's the pressure, I don't know, but I do feel a lot less stressed already! :)
Here's Morgan this morning before Pre-K and Kennedy Rhee, Morgan's mini me! Morgan was posing so Kennedy went and stood by her to do the same. She was still in her pjs. Everything Morgan does, Kennedy does!
This morning, all Kennedy wanted to do was read Goodnight Moon and Peek-A-Boo baby over and over. And we did just that for at least an hour. Only she loves the page where the cow jumps over the moon and she points to the moon and says, "Moon, Moon." I bet we went back to that page 100 times and she would go uh, uh, uh, uh, uh if I didn't turn to that page!
After reading, I was on the computer trying to look at some boots my Mom was wanting to buy me for Christmas and she fell asleep right in my lap! Whoa! That never happens! She's been asleep ever since. I've gotten the sheets changed but I need to get busy on the laundry waiting to be folded!

My little poser... bless her heart, she hasn't had many pictures taken of her during her 5 years of life! Ha!









10 comments:
It's so funny when I do pictures, the little girls are always making up their own poses and love to have their picture made, no matter what the age. Little boys are a different story! They could care less.
Wait....what?....there is life after football?!?!? Yes, recruiting starts big time on Sunday. Cary leaves for Mississippi. uugghh Go ahead and tell Jason that I will be bothering you with gossip b/c I will still be alone!!! I am sure enjoying this week though!!! Hope you have a fun Thanksgiving!
Hey sweet friend...I am so glad you can "breathe" a little easier now that the season has ended! I know its a bittersweet kind of moment in your house! Thanks for the comment about my "craftiness!" I dont come up with the ideas...I just execute someone elses idea! Thanks anyway!!! Hope you and your family have a super FAB turkey day!!! And good luck with the Christmas decorating...I did mine all this week!!! Ugh...just the thought of taking it all down is already depressing me!!!
Us too, so ready to decorate. Got a new tree, may need you to come over to give some cool ideas for the top. Can't wait to see what you do. Not going all out this year because we will be out of town. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
Cute photos of your girls..and I love the adorable leopard outfit. Yes- somewhat ready for Thanksgiving. I already have my Christmas tree up because we'll spend this next weekend decorating outside...fun times! I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving! :)
Your little girls are just adorable!!
I love how your girls are such little posers! Matt gives me a hard time because we have a picture for every day of Rylan's life! Matt has already been on the road and I am not ready for this! Not to mention I am traveling as well...bad combo! Have a great Thanksgiving!
Have a GREAT Thanksgiving!!!
We (you, me, Erin and Shanan) may have to have some four-way conversations these next couple of weeks. Billy leaves to go recruiting again as soon as their bowl game is over...literally! Almost all of the coaches are flying out of Kansas City to go recruiting that Saturday night. CRAZY!!! I plan on enjoying this weekend to the best of my ability b/c it will be the last one we have for awhile! :) Love the pics of the girls and that they are posers. My nieces are the same way. Their mom is a photographer on the side, and so they get to be her guinea pigs all the time. you can't hardly get a picture of them NOT posing! Hope you have a fun Thanksgiving! What are you guys up to for Thanksgiving?
I love that first picture of you holding up the sign in the stands! Fun times!! Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and your girls look so cute, that Morgan is just as cute as they come, posing and all!!!
Post a Comment