Just a few of the knick knacky things I have out...
Stockings... we don't have a mantel.
The top of our tree... Front porch decor...
This is the garland I made to put around my door... it goes all the way around my door to the ground! I also made a wreath with the mesh ribbon with J, W, M, & K on it! More knick knacks...
I haven't glued the green ribbon on yet... it's just thrown up there and a piece needs to be added to the top, but you get the picture!
Girl...you have the "knack" for decorating...please come to my house and give me a Christmas Makeover! I LOVE the garland that is outside and the inside version over your TV cabinet...GORGEOUS YES...I too enjoyed the visit we had at church...I think we have so much in common...and I am really looking forward to getting together sometime soon.
Very cute! You did an awesome job!! Call me if y'all have down time when you're in Dallas! Also let me know if you want to know any good places to go shop!
STOP IT!! TOO MUCH TALENT!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your garland that you made! I'm planning to do a post this week with our tree and ornaments too, but think I'll gracefully bow out now....sniff, sniff.
Gorgeous!! Can you please give me a little tutorial on how you did the tree topper? I really want to do that this year, but don't even know where to start! Did you make it or buy it? HELP ME!!!:)
I love all of decorations, you do such a great job, we have such similar tastes in decorating!! Love your Christmas card photo, your sister did a great job and it look fantastic!
Love all your decorations and your Christmas card is too cute! I already have my card for this year, but will have to remember to give Ashley a call next year.
WOW!!! You have a lot of Christmas stuff. It all looks good even the tree Morgan did. She did a great job. Glad ya'll had a good visit and we will be praying for Granny. See you in a few weeks! I can't wait! I am sure it will be super wild!!!
Whitney, there's that you I don't love about your home!! It's all beautiful!! I wish I could see it in person! Gorgeous front door, I love it!! Great job girl!
Alright, your trees and garland have taken my breath away! So, so beautiful...I could just grab a sleeping bag and camp out on your front porch, love it! Your girls are adorable, Merry Christmas!
So beautiful! It all looks so festive! I am stopping by from Nester's tour. If you want to see my tour, click on the 'Christmas 2009' tag on the left sidebar of my blog to see my Christmas decorating posts! Merry Christmas!
I have been married 14 years to my wonderful husband, Jason. He is a football coach and the hardest working guy I know! During football season, you will find us decked out in our blue and white at a football game every weekend... near or far! I am a school counselor! We have two precious daughters, Morgan (9) and Kennedy (6) who are the lights of our lives and keep us on our toes. Three girls? Poor (in every sense of the word) Jason! We are so blessed! If you have a question, you can contact me at wjohns04@hotmail.com.
26 comments:
Girl...you have the "knack" for decorating...please come to my house and give me a Christmas Makeover! I LOVE the garland that is outside and the inside version over your TV cabinet...GORGEOUS YES...I too enjoyed the visit we had at church...I think we have so much in common...and I am really looking forward to getting together sometime soon.
Very cute! You did an awesome job!! Call me if y'all have down time when you're in Dallas! Also let me know if you want to know any good places to go shop!
Looks beautiful!!! I love all of it!!
AWESOME decorations!!!!!!!!! You Rock!!! Have fun in Canton.. love that place. Don't spend too much money.HEHE!!!
beautiful decor. You are amazingly talented. :)
Your Christmas decor is beautiful! I love your "stuffed" garlands...esp. the one on your front porch! I'm inspired!
STOP IT!! TOO MUCH TALENT!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your garland that you made! I'm planning to do a post this week with our tree and ornaments too, but think I'll gracefully bow out now....sniff, sniff.
Gorgeous!! Can you please give me a little tutorial on how you did the tree topper? I really want to do that this year, but don't even know where to start! Did you make it or buy it? HELP ME!!!:)
Love the Christmas cards, too!
I love all of decorations, you do such a great job, we have such similar tastes in decorating!! Love your Christmas card photo, your sister did a great job and it look fantastic!
YOUR DECORATIONS ARE ALL JUST GORGEOUS.
Everything is just gorgeous! I love all of it....and yes we do have some news! I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed!!
You are such a talented decorator! All of your decorations are so pretty, and I love the pictures of the girls.
Looks like y'all had a nice Thanksgiving! Your decorations are very pretty! Morgan did a good job on the little tree. Your cards look great!
Love all your decorations and your Christmas card is too cute! I already have my card for this year, but will have to remember to give Ashley a call next year.
Oooo....I love everything! Your house looks so great. I love that garland around your door and your entertainment center!! Super cute. :)
WOW!!! You have a lot of Christmas stuff. It all looks good even the tree Morgan did. She did a great job. Glad ya'll had a good visit and we will be praying for Granny. See you in a few weeks! I can't wait! I am sure it will be super wild!!!
Everything looks good. I didn't use my green ribbon stuff if you want it, it clashed with what I had.
Love the deocrations and the tree, they look great as ususal! The Christmas cards are amazing, your sister does great work!
Love all of your decorations especially the pink tree. Might "borrow" those color combination's next year!
Your decorations are all so beautiful! Great job and thank you so much for sharing!
Merry Christmas!
Whitney, there's that you I don't love about your home!! It's all beautiful!! I wish I could see it in person! Gorgeous front door, I love it!! Great job girl!
Beautiful home and beautiful girls!
Merry Christmas. :)
Alright, your trees and garland have taken my breath away! So, so beautiful...I could just grab a sleeping bag and camp out on your front porch, love it! Your girls are adorable, Merry Christmas!
Oh my goodness, everything looks amazing! Found your blog through the Nester. I have a daughter named Kennedy, too! Merry Christmas!!! Jill
Everything looks gorgeous! You've got such great style...and adorable girls, too! :)
Merry Christmas!
So beautiful! It all looks so festive! I am stopping by from Nester's tour. If you want to see my tour, click on the 'Christmas 2009' tag on the left sidebar of my blog to see my Christmas decorating posts! Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment