Thursday, October 29, 2009

Show us your life... Halloween Costumes

I am participating in Kelly's Korner, Show us your life, Halloween Costumes!
Last year Morgan wanted to be a Princess, and Kennedy was only 5 months old, so I just dressed her in a cow jumper. I hated to make her wear a big, huge costume when she was so little!

When Morgan was 2 she was an Indian! Here she is with our neighbor, Jake who was the cutest little puppy! Where has time gone? Jake is in Kindergarten now!


Whoops! It scanned crooked!
Ok, don't laugh but Morgan wore her Indian costume again the next year! When she was 2 we had just moved here and didn't know many people so we went to trunk or treat at a church nearby and went trick or treating with our neighborhood friends. When Morgan was three we had joined our church and therefore went to trunk or treat at our church and no one knew she wore the same costume the year before and it was so cute so I decided to let her wear it again... plus it saved $$! :)


This year, Morgan is going to be a witch (sorry, I don't have pictures yet!)

and Kennedy is going to be a cat!
I will have pictures Saturday night... we have a fun Halloween party complete with a hay ride and cookout to attend!

16 comments:

Channa, Oh its the Coachs Wife said...

So cute!! Morgan was tall for 2!!

Janet aka "Gran Jan" said...

Precious Trick or Treaters Our girls will be!!! Can't wait to see pics of them in their costumes. Sounds like you have a fun evening planned!!

Halloween has always been one of my favorite holidays; sure brings back a lot of fun memories.

Can't wait to see you at the game!! Let's cheer on the 'Cats and bring home a victory!!


XXOOXOXXOOXX!!

Heather said...

Morgan is the cutest little Indian ever!! Love last year's costumes! I can't wait to see pictures from this year and that party will be so fun!!

Paige said...

Last years are adorable! I love the witch and the cat they are going to be this year!! Have fun this weekend!

Unknown said...

So cute! Love the Indian! Precious!!!

Mr. and Mrs. B said...

Can't wait to see pictures of the girls! I'm going to be a cat also, but my costume isn't near as cute as Kennedy's...seeing as how I'm wearing it to work and still have to be able to work in the thing!

The Gilliland Family said...

The girls looked so cute in their costumes! Can't wait to see the pics of them in this yr's. Happy Halloween!!!

Brandi said...

How cute!!! Can't wait to see the pics from this Halloween. Have fun!

Shanan said...

Hope you all have a fun weekend. My fingers are CROSSED for yall tomorrow. If you get a chance, update me at halftime. I have PHONE CHARGER on my list to pack today!!! Don't want it to die right in the middle of our texting....I might miss something good! Ha! I can't wait to see pictures of the girls in their costumes. :) Oh yeah, Happy 12 Years today!!!

Liz said...

can't to see your sweeties in their costumes!!!

Glenna said...

Awh, look at that cute "Little Indian". You will get your good out of that one if Kennedy wears it too. My have Morgan has grown. Can't wait to see them all dressed up this year. They will be so cute. Guess I better pick up a Halloween Treat for them so I won't be in trouble from Morgan!

Surrounded-By-Boys said...

NO WAY! how stinkin' cute is that? I can't wait to see your pics!!

Jenna said...

Hi, I just found your blog from Kelly's Korner! Your family is so cute and your girls are adorable :)

Have a great weekend!

Jenna
thejacksonfivefamily.blogspot.com

Lesli said...

Ah, they are sooo precious!! Can't wait to see pictures from this year!!

Oh, I am a little late but in answer to your last post. YES GIRL, I have those days ALOT!! Just last month Ayla climbed on top of the counter and got the Tums bottle and started eating them like Candy. She was also nice and shared a handful with her brother...GREAT!!

Have a great HAlloween weekend!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing those, it brought back fond memories. Jake looked so little then. Hope you can stop by the house for some goodies before the party. If not have a great Halloween.

Kim said...

I think those pictures of Morgan as an Indian are precious. She was so cute! I'm excited to see this years pictures! :)