Oh' my Morgan is a MESS! We went up to ACU to get some pictures of Kennedy b/c it was so dreary and overcast on Tuesday that Kennedy's hair just went straight and started sticking out as soon as we got outside. Plus I was taking pictures by myself and tonight Jason could help make her smile and keep her nose clean (she has a cold and ear infection). :( We were at ACU and they have a statue of Jacob's Dream... it's beautiful, breathtaking. There is scripture all over the rocks and there is water where some people get baptized. We were taking pictures and the next thing I know, Morgan says she fell in the water. Hmmm.... I'm still not sure I believe that she fell in the water... I'm thinking she probably got in the water! It's not very deep (she can touch) or wide and we were letting her play with her barbie in the water!
We were planning to go eat dinner after the pictures so Jason had to run home and get her some other clothes... nothing is ever simple at our house!
Here's Kennedy telling ACU to score lots of TOUCHDOWNS tomorrow! :)
Can you tell Jason took this picture? :)
This is the MESS... she wanted to be photographed with her Barbie!

And if you live in town, Jason will be on The Chris Thomsen show tomorrow. They put make up on him! That cracked me up! If you know Jason, you know he is NOT about being in the spotlight AT ALL! I can't wait to watch it! When he was a head coach I loved watching him be interviewed!







10 comments:
Haha!! That's hilarious. Too bad Jake and Jack weren't there to fall in, too! I think they'd of loved it, given the last time the 4 of them were together around water! Ha! Kennedy's red dress sure is precious. And I may have to tune into the show tomorrow to see Jason. :) And hope the game is great! TTYS!
That's hilarious about the make-up!!! Our guys always complain about having to be on the Coach Carthel show...now I can tell them to at least be thankful that they don't make them wear make-up for it! Love the pictures of Kennedy and Morgan's antics make me laugh! Sounds like something I would have done!! Good Luck against Eastern. Hope ya'll add another one to the W column.
That's pretty funny. We've had wet kids up at ACU before too. I guess it's just too enticing. Cute pictures of Kennedy in little red dress! Your girls are so cute.
That's funny! We've had some wet kids up at ACU before too. I guess that water's just too enticing. Your girls are so cute!
Would love to see the interview. That red looks lovely on Miss Kennedy.
Too funny about the water - that is exactly what my girls would do too! And Jason's picture of you girls was too funny - I think my 4 year old does better than that! Too funny!
Ha....thats hilarious about Morgan and the "falling" into the water! I have my own litte "Mess" at home and her name is Jolea Dru. By the way I met the sweetest lady Shanan...she made a sweet comment about my blog...I didnt even know other people read my blog...Ha
I can definitely believe that about Morgan. I am glad she can swim. Photography is hard huh??? Hey, what time is the interview with Jason? Will you record it or set it on so I can watch it while I am there. I bet Jason is dying with them putting makeup on him. I loved that about him being head coach in WF too cause he would be the one they interviewed and quoted in the paper. That is too funny. Way to go Kenndy with the touchdown, red dress picture. See you all this afternoon.
Your girls are too cute. Loving that Morgan "fell in the water"-- it made for a good story, huh?! Kennedy looks like a little doll... so funny, Carson just learned to do the "touchdown" recently and he's always yelling it out! The Jacob's Ladder is so pretty... my sister took some engagement pics there! Love it.
Love these pictures!! DId you get your hair colored? It looks really good!! Poor Morgan!! She looks beautiful drenched!
Post a Comment