Here's Kennedy pointing at the firefighter who was going REALLY high on the ladder!
Morgan also getting excited about the firefighter going so high!
Morgan and Henry listening very carefully to the firefighter!
It was so cute... Kennedy was telling Jack with her hands to come on! She was motioning him with her fingers! I told her to give him a hug and she tried to kiss him! Poor Jack!
Kennedy was trying to grab Jack but Jack didn't know what to think about that crazy girl! He was like get away!
Two sweet babies at breakfast so their Mommies could enjoy their breakfast and good converstion! The good news is... Morgan and Henry are going to start going to school on Thursday mornings (b/c we found out they were missing computers and it's only $16 more a month for Morgan to go on Thursdays from 8-11!), so Maggie and I are going to make breakfast a new tradition at least every other Thursday (we have prayer group on the other Thursdays).

Jason is so funny... last night he got his Texas Monthly and this Fashion magazine was in it, so he brought it to me with the ACU football weekly game notes. He said, "I thought you might like this (about the fashion magazine) and here's your weekly notes." He knows me well! Ha!
Whoops I think I accidentally took a picture of last weeks notes, but according to this weeks notes, Eastern New Mexico averages 593 passing yards per game and 668 total yards a game! They are all about their offense so our defense is going to have their work cut out fo them them this week. Our defense has been allowing an average of 249 yards per game, so that just shows you how many yards ENM is putting up against people! We need to stop that this week! Ha! It should be a good test for our defense but I believe in them! Go Wildcats!
* Vote for Johnny Knox (played receiver for ACU last year) for Rookie of the week at http://www.nfl.com/partner?partnerType=rookies!
Here's what the LSC scoop says about our game:
45-28#9 Eastern New Mexico at #1 Abilene Christian ENMU's high flying offense vs. ACU's stingy defense - if you enjoy a clash of opposites, this will be a game to watch. The Greyhounds lead the LSC with 48 points, 669 total yards and 593 passing yards per game. ACU is giving up just 13 points, 249 total yards and 217 passing yards per game. Somethings gotta give. Common opponents don't give much insight - ENMU did better against TAMC, but ACU handily defeated an SOSU team that beat ENMU the week before.JJ Harp had his second straight 600 yard passing game against Texas A&M-Commerce last week. Better yet, he threw 5 TD passes and 0 Ints. Even better, the Greyhounds won, 76-56. Harp now has over 2,300 yards and 14 TD passes through 4 games. ENMU has also shown they can run the ball some - 10th in the LSC in rushing, and only Tarleton and TAMK have more rushing TDs. The defense still needs to improve - history has shown teams cannot expect to win big games with offense alone. ENMU is giving up 35 points and 427 yards per game. Rodney Mitchell is doing his part leading the nation with 5 interceptions.While ACU has given up 217 yards a game through the air, it is mainly due to teams not being able to run the ball on them (32 yards per game, and just 1.2 per carry). Ashton Whiteside is tops in the conference with 5.5 sacks and 7.5 tackles for losses. The offense continues to be efficient - the Wildcats are just 9th in yards gained, but are 5th in scoring. Daryl Richardson has emerged as the leading rusher for the LSC's third best ground attack.Though this is not the game of the week, it sure should be a fun. What could be a deciding factor is experience - this will be the biggest college game ever for the Greyhounds, while ACU has playoff and top 10 game experience under their belts. ACU wins 42-24







13 comments:
All the kids look so cute watching and listening to the firefighters and just taking it all in. Better watch taking pictures of those notes. Ha!!
What a fun first field trip! Also fun that Kennedy got to tag along for the field trip! All the pics are so cute! The girls are adorable, as always! Loving Morgan's coat!!!
Oh those are such great pcis; my first field trip in 1st grade was to the fire station; I was so excited b/c we rode a school bus!!
Morgan will enjoy her computer class...I am so proud of her!!
Whitney you know your football!!
ok, really random. just saw your post about ENM. my husband grew up in clovis/portales NM. if you're driving, get ready for more cow poop than you can imagine!! that town is FILLED with dairy farms - ewww - bring nose plugs!
Cute pics!
Liz~ We've played there twice! It's funny b/c they always say it's cursed... "The Curse of Blackwater Draw"! My husband played college football at Angelo State and they lost to them there even though they were much better! Yes, the stadium is in the middle of nowhere and it is quite stinky! Ha!
Hey Girl! I told you in my "private" message how much I admire your dedication. I enjoy seeing your football posts even though I have no clue what you are talking about. They make me want to go watch ACU football.
I know it was Morgan's field trip, but the picture of Kennedy pointing is my favorite.
Thank you for keeping us up-to-date via blog. I miss getting to talk to you so much!
Love the girls pants. And Morgan's jacket is too cute! By the way, I am in the process of moving Jack into Jake's room and organizing Jolee Kate's closet. Anyhow, I am having a HECK of a time on her bedding and getting everything to coordinate and look right! I wish I wasn't so picky! Anyhow, I may be calling you for help...and I am serious! :)
Ok...I am just catching up. I want to be on your blog list!!! You know, I went private for a while (long story) but eventually went back the regular ole way. I will have to fill you in. Love your blog and feel bad it has been so long since I have caught up. I need to do better. Good luck this weekend, I know yall can beat them! Do you have WT coming up soon?
I love your posts. You are always so well put together and you always look great!! What a fun field trip and good for you guys that it isn't that much more for her to go Thursday mornings! Love the pictures of Kennedy and Jack or was it Henry, I already forgot!
What is it with your girls kissing boys at such a young age? HA! Looks like Morgan is enjoying school.
Sounds like a gret field trip! Aren't they just the best?
Love that your magazine got tangled in with your husband's! :) I've caught my hubs reading my UsWeekly a few times! :)
You get wife of the year for reading the notes! I promised I would do one read-through of the thesis when it's done...nuclear proliferation or deterrence or something like that! Have mercy!
Post a Comment