So I pick Morgan up from Pre-K yesterday and this is our conversation.
Cade: "Morgan's Mommy, do you know my name?"
Me: Yes, it's Cade.
Logan: "Morgan's Mommy, do you know my name?"
Me: Yes, it's Logan.
Then about 3 others do the same. Then they all start chiming in about how they are going to the fair that night! So, Morgan says, "I want to go go the fair." Then Logan's Mom tells me it's $1 rides night. I think fairs are rip offs. It's $14 to get in, plus $3-$4 a ride. You can easily spend $100 just on rides, not counting cotton candy, drinks, etc. Anyways, we head home to change, call Jason and tell him to meet us for bar-b-que and head to the fair for some fun. As you know, family time is very precious to us during football season so we really enjoyed ourselves!
When we are about to leave we ran into the T's so Morgan got to ride a few rides with Reagan!
On the Ferris Wheel... trying to take a picture of ourselves because Jason had a wrestling hold on Kennedy! Ha!














13 comments:
What FUN! We love a good fair and festivals and the ridiculous amount of money spent!
FUN! and I just love the girls dresses! Where did you get those?
Thanks for your encouraging words. I had written Billy's phone number down on a piece of paper and handed it to the lady and told her that since she seemed to know exactly what needed to be done to fix our team that I was sure Billy would have no problem talking to her on the phone on Monday about what he needed to do to fix the play of his line. (Mind you, her son got sacked b/c he ran out of the pocket and held onto the ball about 8 seconds longer than he should have, but it was the o-line guys fault for not blocking!!! :))
I love the picture of Jason and Kennedy on the ferris wheel. Billy hates heights and that kind of stuff, so I'm sure he will be the same way with our kids someday.
We really did play a ton better in the second half this weekend. We are just so stinking young this year. Our only returning starters on offense are the line and on defense we have just a few random guys here and there, plus we are playing some true freshmen on defense. And you are right, we have played 3 really good teams to start the season off. I think that this weekend was a turning point for our guys and that this next game we are going to see a substantially different team. Plus, we are just a couple of weeks away from getting two of our biggest vocal leaders on the field back. That has been another thing that has hurt us, has been having 2 of our captains and most vocal leaders on the field hurt since before the season even started.
Congrats on a close win this weekend. My sister called me all excited about it on Saturday.
Love the new fall decorations and you are welcome to come decorate my house anytime you want! :)
Looks like a lot of fun. Kennedy looks like she was not too sure about that ride by the look on her face. Glad you all got to enjoy a little bit of family time!
Looks like you all had such a nice time! Spur of the moment activities are wonderful! :)
I like Morgan's hair pulled up in the side ponytail, it looks cute. We thought about going to the rodeo one night this week and I thought Morgan might want to go...I'm not sure how much it is though!
Great pictures, carousels make for the best photo ops! Your girls look adorable as always... and you too mama!!
We'll be in Abilene in November... maybe we can meet for a little playdate!!
How fun!! You're right, they are rip-offs! But fun all the same! ;)
Oh I am so happy for all of you. Precious pics and precious, precious family.
Love you all with all my heart!!
Whitney, I will never be able to thank you enough for your blog. I feel like I just got off the phone from talking to you. It is so wonderful knowing what is happening in your day.
XXOOXXOOXXOO!!!
What a fun night! Those are the best when its unplanned and spur of the moment! Great pics.. the one of the girls and their daddy on the carousel is precious...
Fun!
What fun!!! But your right...they are $$
Love your shirt and your jewlery...Where did you get it, if you dont mind me asking?
you look great as always!! Love the last picture and what a fun day! It's always good to spend some time with daddy! Love the girls outfits!
Post a Comment