Sunday, September 27, 2009

ACU vs. ENM

We won 44-33! It's going to be a dog fight in the Lone Star Conference this year! EVERYONE in the LSC South is GOOD! Everyone!

I was sooooo scared going into this game b/c ENM was averaging almost 700 yards of offense and we held them to 302! They had -1 rushing yards! The only running they did was their quarterback running from our defensive ends and linebackers! Ha! Turnovers killed our drives (we had 589 yards of offense!) and also gave ENM 21 points (interception ran back for a touchdown, fumble on the 2, and fumble in the red zone), but our offense really turned it on in the 4th quarter and we came from behind to win the game! Whew! I was very proud of our team for fighting for the WIN!
This little girl loves her Pa Paw... as soon as she walked into the door yesterday, she wouldn't go to anyone else! Ma Maw came with Mom and Dad b/c Mom and Ma Maw took the girls to Chuck E Cheese during the game. It was NICE to watch the game by myself! Thanks Mom and Ma Maw!
If you know me, you know I'm fiesty when it comes to my football! I'm in the stands yelling, "Go defense or Go offense or C'mom, you can do it the entire game! I was a cheerleader in high school so it's just my nature! So I guess sometimes my girls are a good distration... ha! B/C last night I was getting a little frustrated!



Pa Paw and Morgan racing after the game!
Morgan and Mom came to the game for a little while after they left Chuck E Cheese (Kennedy went home and went to bed). As you can see Morgan and Campbell didn't waste anytime playing... they were pregnant here! At one point, they were ready to deliver and Anna was their Dr. ! Sweet, silly girls! At least Gran Jan wasn't having to be the patient this time! :)

17 comments:

Heather said...

I love how you do updates after each game. I wish you lived here or I there cause we would so get along and love to talk sports! And I love how you take pictures of your precious girls!! You look beautiful as always, congrats on the win!

Shanan said...

Morgan's overalls are very cute! Did someone make them for you? I agree about the LSC south. I think it is going to be tough! Our biggest game so far is this week. We are looking forward to getting together and meeting your girls in October. I don't think I have seen Morgan since that day at the Water Park. How long has that been????

Tara G. said...

I got a Wooden Soldier catalog and thought of your girls when I saw a darling formal dress with a puffy zebra print skirt!

Mr. and Mrs. B said...

Congrats on the win. Sounds like it was a crazy night for everyone last night. I'm pretty sure that my blood pressure was through the roof for quite sometime last night. And yeah for grandparents watching the kids during the game...I don't know what I would have done last night if I had been responsible for a child.

Glenna said...

I told someone at church today how sweet that was and how great that made us feel that Morgan was waiting out at the curb when we drove around the corner and Kennedy was waiting at the door and got all excited when they saw us drive up. It just warms your heart that those little ones love you so much. We had fun taking the girls to Chuck-E-Cheese. Think MaMaw was worn out. The game was great and glad ACU came out with the win.

The Whitecotton's World said...

Hahaha! I LOVE it! You get a 'little' feisty in the RBS parking lot too! I am totally razzing you. It was well deserved. Glad you got to thoroughly enjoy the game.

Leah said...

That's adorable when they pretend to be pregnant. LOL Salem used to nurse her babies everytime I nursed Raina. YEAH Wildcats.

Leah said...

Salem jumped in the pool during Raina's 3 year old shots. I about died but Lindsey got these GORGEOUS shots.

http://cottonphoto.blogspot.com/2008/05/raina-salem-precious-kiddos.html

Too cute.

Leah said...

Ugh I meant to put that last comment on the other post about Morgan getting in the water.

Anonymous said...

Jake is not the father! HA! Way to go Wildcats!

Val said...

Too funny - I'm just like you when the girls are there - I am alot better about being calm - they distract me and I try not to yell to many crazy things when they are there - but when I go to a game by myslef - I am a whole different person - people always look at me like they can't believe I'm the same person!! :) Congrats on the win!

Kim said...

Love the pictures, like always. And I always love seeing pictures of yall with your folks, etc. Family pictures are some of my favorites. Such good memories to have. Hope yall are good! See ya soon, hopefully!

Lauren said...

Love Morgan's overall outfit! Sounds like you had a lot of game fun! :)

The Wiemers said...

Love all the pictures!!! They are too sweet!!!

Mr. and Mrs. B said...

I agree that we all need to be on the same coaching staff. Last weekend people were texting the guys doing the color commentary on the game broadcast wanting to know who had the horn and the cow bell that they kept hearing...that was definitely us!! Most of us were all cheerleaders at some point or are just passionate about football so we all yell and are fairly rambunctious most of the time so I can't complain about that, but I'm sure I would have a blast w/ you and Shanan also.

Channa, Oh its the Coachs Wife said...

Congrats on the WIN!!! Way to go Wildcats!

Mr. and Mrs. B said...

As I sit here and read comments from you and Shanan, I have decided that a: we need to have a girls weekend at some point during recruiting season and b: I find it humorous that I am the only offensive wife in the group of us. Not really sure how Billy will feel when i tell him that I've added another DC's wife to my list of friends!! :)