Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Kennedy's 1st day of school

Kennedy is going to school two days a week b/c I work as an elementary school counselor two days a week. Kennedy's first day was Monday and she did GREAT. When I took her, they were about to go on a buggy ride, so I strapped her in and she was ready to go! Morgan was excited to visit her teacher from last year. She gave her a big hug. While Kennedy was at school, Morgan and I got pedicures and ran a ton of errands... Sams for birthday invites, picked up some items we had monogrammed, Target, bank, and the list went on all day long. Morgan starts school tomorrow and it's 9:20 and she's in bed tossing and turning. We are in such a bad habit of going to bed around 9:30 and sleeping in until 9 a.m.

9 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh yay Kennedy! That's good for her. When do you start back?
My boys start the 24th and I start soon after (I just work two days a week as well).
I always have every good intention of starting a week early with new bed times, to get ready for the start of school. That NEVER happens! It's always the night before school starts, going to bed late.
All summer, Carli has been going to bed around 9:30 and waking up about 10/11 hrs. later. The boys-LATE and wake up LATE! Oh man, it's gonna be rough!
I hope Morgan gets some sleep for her big day of Pre K!

The Whitecotton's World said...

THERE's my Chunky Monkey! Cute! Y'all will get back in a routine. We are struggling just being off for one week. Not to mention the ear infection. That always messes up sleeping habits.

the tichenor family said...

precious girls, as always!! xoxo

Molly said...

Wow, I think Kennedy looks just like Ashley did when she was little in that picture!!! Where are you getting your stuff monogrammed? There is a lady here that does it, but she's always too busy!

Lauren said...

We definitely enjoyed staying up later this summer! My oldest started 1st grade last week and my middle starts nursery school tomorrow. Mornings will be crazy, but I am soooo lucky that (right now) both of my girls are morning people!

Oh, a pedi w/ your daughter...how fun! I have wanted to do this soooo much w/ mine! :) Your girls are so cute!

mondie said...

Wow. Those kiddos are really grwoing up. It will be good for K to go 2 days. Tell Morgan to enjoy her new school.

Erin said...

Kennedy looks ready to go!!! Hard to believe it is already time for school to start! Rylan and I are headed up to ASUs scrimmage tonight...it will be a test to see how he will do at the games!

Anonymous said...

What happened to that baby, she has grown so much and I see her often! Hope Morgans first day went well. She looked so cute in the pictures you posted on FB!

Heather said...

Kennedy is just as precious as they come!! ANd those buggy rides, mollie kate loves the buggy ride too!!