* I wanted to add that she also hasn't had any teeth to eat all that food until a week ago and she cut about 5 teeth at one time. She cut a tooth in the back first, which I thought was odd. *
Kennedy is 14 months old today! She isn't doing many new things except running instead of walking which makes for one tired Mommy! She's still eating anything and everything! She loves bananas... when she sees one she'll say with "NANA!!" with such excitement! She loves to mimic people, wave, and smile at everyone. She loves to pull her bows out (Morgan never did that)... little stinker! She follows Morgan around all the time! I don't know what she's going to do when Morgan's at Pre-K three days a week!
Morgan has a friend over today and they are playing and Kennedy joined right in. This is how I found her... in the playhouse. When I came in, she started crying for me to get her out. Not before I got a picture!
We had lunch at Wendy's with friends today and they had the cutest little cup... to bad the straw was a mile long. Kennedy didn't mind... she still enjoyed the chocolate milk... she ate twice as many chicken nuggets, mandarin oranges, and french fries as Morgan.

Sweet baby pumpkin is getting too big too fast!







11 comments:
Precious, Precious Child....and Kennedy is one lucky girl to have the Best Big Sis..........
Love those Ganna/Gran Girls..Happy 13 Month Bday!!!
XXOOXXXOOO
She is a doll! They grow waaaaay too fast!
We just hit the 14 m marker, too- so fun! I have started carrying bendy straws in my bag for the kids- some cut shorter. It never fails that someone tilts their cup and drink is all over.
I think Jack and Kennedy could be a match made in heaven!! They both LOVE to eat, and aren't picky eaters, they love drinking out of straws that are too long, they eat 2x as much as their older sibling, and they like to get into places and they cry for help! And Jack's 7 months older, so hey, it works! Let's start planning the wedding! :) Ha! But actually, it's funny you had to take a picture of Kennedy stuck before you got here down. Yesterday before Aaron's show, we were all running around trying to get ready, and I hear Jack crying from the game room. I keep calling him, and he's not coming. So I go and look, and can HEAR him, but I can't SEE him ANYWHERE! Very strange feeling. Anyhow, then, I keep looking, and find him in the FIREPLACE!!! :) Crazy kid! Luckily since it's in the new addition we added, it was clean since we've never used it yet! Ha!
Happy 14 months sweet baby girl!!! She is too cute and she actually comes to me now!!!
Does it make you sad how fast they are growing like me? She is so cute and Mollie loves the nuggets too and would keep going if I let her! She is beyond precious, happy 14 months Kennedy!!
My 3 year old will outgrow my 6 year old in the next few years. :) Your girls are just adorable...and of course, great clothing! :)
She is so cute!! Kennedy not leaving her bows in reminds me of Autumn. If she knows they are there, she'll yank them out! Must be a second child thing!!! lol
your girls are too precious.... loving all the amazing deals you've found lately! your new blog is great!!
you should play along with my new shopping feature on our family blog!! you have great style. xoxo
Happy 14 months Kennedy. I love all the pictures and you are growing up way too fast. See ya soon.
Love ya,
Gana
Happy 14 month birthday, sweet Kennedy! She is a beautiful little girl, Whitney.
Post a Comment