Monday, July 20, 2009

To do:

Here was my (and Jason's) to do list for the weekend! Jason started back to work today, and the next 5 months are CRAZY, so we knew we had to complete this list NOW! Do we all look ready to "get er done" or what?



Touch up paint in Master Bath

Hobby Lobby- matte Kennedy's picture, return calendar board, buy football applique, fabric for pants and shirt (my Mom is making an outfit like this, but with footballs!
Here's Kennedy and Morgan at Hobby Lobby!

Pennys- pick up dishes... long story short is I bought similar dishes in gold after Christmas and they only had a 16 piece set and I waited and waited for them to get more in stock in the store or on-line. Never happened, but they got red in a little different style but also Chris Madden so I bought 2 sets this weekend and took the gold back.

Dillards- 2 girl baby shower gifts.
Paint store- Gloss white, wise owl paints for touchups.
London Bridge- Pediped shoes for Kennedy... I think it's sad that I bought Morgan's stride rite shoes as soon as she started showing interest in walking, but Kennedy has been walking for about a month and all she has is cheap Target shoes with hard soles!
Paint Morgan's nightstand.... Jason did this!
Put up writing in Kennedy's room... (Jason did this as well). I've had this for several months... can you say procrastination?!

19 comments:

Shelley said...

Love the red dishes! Everything looks so good! I have a long list, too before the girls head back to school. I am on a mission for organization...

The Whitecotton's World said...

Don't feel bad....I have procrastination every way you look in my house. It makes me depressed at times, and then again, it is my fault it isn't completed. INCLUDING writing for both boys' rooms! Haha! How funny is that!?

Anonymous said...

Busy weekend. Now I know fall is closer if Jason is back to work!

Tara G. said...

I just bought some red salad plates; I almost took them back but my mom confirmed that I "needed" them! So did you get it all done?!

ajphillips said...

You can come paint my bedroom next....

Ashlee said...

I really like those red dishes!! The writing in Kennedy's room adds a lot...very cute.

I keep seeing so many things I want for the new house, but I will have to pace myself and do a little at a time.

We have a priority list. Gordon made me promise that I would save up the cash 1st then buy! HA We will see how that goes.

Kim W. said...

The writing in Kennedy's room is so precious. And I was on my way to London Bridge today, but never made it! :)

Michelle said...

Whew...you made me tired girl! But oh I bet you feel so good getting your list done and out of the way!

The dishes look great, love the writing above the crib, and uh, my heart skipped a beat when I heard "first pair of Stride Right shoes"...aww, memories!

I'm so relieved you got my card! He told me when he FINALLY mailed it! Ugh, that husband! ;)

Sunday said...

It always feels so nice to make a list and be able to check a lot off. I love the red dishes--I am kind of a dish fanatic, though! I didn't post on your Sea World vacation, but it looks like you guys had a great time. I agree with your other followers--you and the girls looked adorable, as always! I do think you should start a fashion blog/weekly post--you are very creative and have great taste. I need to make a Before School Starts list myself and get busy. Maybe your post has given me some inspiration--we will see!

Betsy said...

Wow...you are a busy girl! I love your red dishes!

~Amy Rose said...

I get alot more done under pressure too! Looks like you accomplished alot for one weekend! I am off all summer too....and now I am scrambling to get everything I planned to get done...DONE! Love the red dishes.....I have the same ones in white. I can't wait to see your football outfits...too cute!

The Wiemers said...

They say it is better for them not to wear shoes when they are learning.

Heather said...

I love a good to-do list! It always feels so great to be able to check things off. The red dishes are beautiful, and the girls look so cute!

Janet aka "Gran Jan" said...

Precious girls and precious pics. Good Luck with all your projects.

Pls let us know of anything we can do to help lighten the load once Jason is back working 24/7.

Love to you!

Jackie said...

I love those letters above Kennedy's bed!! Looks like you got a lot done, and I procrastinate to much!!! The girls are so cute as always!

The Gilliland Family said...

Visiting from Kellys Korner :) Love the dress your mom is making the girls too cute! I am having a lady make my girls tshirts for this football season in support of their uncle and they are going to be so cute, can't wait to get them in. Your little girls room looks great with the words on the wall too.

Renee said...

Just visiting from Kelly's Korner. You have some great idaas and a super cute/beautiful family. Thanks for sharing.

Heather said...

I wish we lived close to each other, I would want to go shopping with you all the time! Clothes, jewelry, our girls clothes! :) You look great and yay for getting things done quickly!

Anonymous said...

Dimples and Dandelions was my favorite website to browse before I found out what I was having!! That outfit is going to be so cute....I can't wait to see it!!