The award reads: "This award is bestowed on to blogs that are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."
2. Tag 10 other bloggers to do the same.
Thanks Meredith! Go visit her blog... love it... it's really fun!
Here are my 10 things: (this is going to be hard!)
Look at this precious set! I'm getting it! I have fallen in love with this seller's shop and she is so sweet!
She is making Kennedy shoes similar to these, but more of a mary jane style and with footballs on them and a purple flower on top! Perfect for football season! I want some in my size!
I mean are these not adorable or what? $15 too! :)
I'm getting the shoes to go with these overalls (football instead of baseball) I already ordered.
3. My new favorite jeans are Level 99. I judged a cheerleading tryout this spring and the sponsor had these on. I thought they were so cute so I asked her what brand they were. Anthropologie sales them but they're $109, so I got mine on e-bay for $20!
4. I did not leave the house today or put make up on! That is not like me... I usually always get dressed, fix my hair, and put on makeup! I was feeling a little stir crazy by the end of the day. It was only 2:00 and it felt like 5:00. Days like this may me anxious to work full time again. There's just something about adult conversation and being on a schedule that I crave! Do any of you feel this way sometimes?5. I am 5'2 and it used to bother me really bad in HS, but not so much anymore, but I still won't wear flats, so I guess I'm still a little self conscious about it!
6. I have 3 pounds left to reach my pre-pregnancy weight. Man, the second time around has been much harder. The weight just melted of in the first 2 weeks with Morgan but I've actually had to start running since Kennedy. It might help if I would watch what I eat! Or if I didn't pig out at Bunko Tuesday night! I think I ate 1,000 pita chips and dip just b/c they were sitting out!
7. I have a Master's of Education in Counseling. I could get my LPC to become a licensed counselor b/c I took the extra practicum class to do so, but I want to have the same schedule as my kids, so I plan to stick with being a school counselor. When I think back to those pre- children years when I was teaching and going to school, I just smile! The group of people I went to school with made it so worthwhile! I actually kind of miss it! Well then I think about my research paper, and well... miss it? NOT SO MUCH!
I'm stopping at 7... I can't think of anything else!







9 comments:
I'm totally a Type A, too. Love the etsy things. Losing weight wasn't so hard, but the inches after #3- everything just shifts...so it's me and Judy Jazzercise at o'dark-thirty every morning.
I absolutely love the football overalls!!
Love the outfit and shoes for Kennedy! Oh and the jeans for you-darling!
I am type A. Not as much as I use to be. I think that's what most first borns are. Now that I'm older and my children are too, I feel like I've relaxed some (although on a Fb questionaire, about what you remember about people, most of my friends' memories are stuff about my cleaning/organization). I use to get up and completely get ready for the day...not so much now and I'm getting okay with that.
I also wanted to ask if you got what I sent you?
Have a great day!
Whitney,
I am completely type A, also. This completely drives me crazy, too, at times. My yard also has to be perfect and that is not easy at all with 3 acres to keep up with! I love Level 99's too, and also buy them from Ebay rather than the store. Etsy gets me in trouble a lot--I stay up way too late on that site. Too bad we don't live closer to each other, b/c we have tons in common.
I'm not sure what Clint's relation to Rick Kieschnick would be. Rick's wife, Crystal, is originally from Seymour. They have two younger children, Riley and Cade. Rick and Crystal lived in Vernon for several years, so I'm sure they are kin to Clint somehow. I know they could use any prayers, if you happen to think of them throughout the day. Rick was injured at a rodeo almost three weeks ago and has not regained conscience (sp?). They are a young couple (in their 30's) and I just pray that God will perform miracles for them.
Hi there! I'm new to your blog and although I've only read a couple of posts, I am loving your daughters hair bows:) I was wonering if you would be willing to share where you get them:-)
Love the etsy dress on here!
~Holly
Love your list, please share that etsy site!!! I love that outfit, oh my word it is precious!! Congrats on your awards! I love reading your blog!
OMG! Those shoes and the overalls are adorable! I will have to go take a peek at that seller.
Sara
www.ladybugsandlilypads.com
So cute! I tried to look for that seller on Etsy and couldn't find anything. Let me know. I'd love to check it out! :) We are in Austin right now...and all I can say is that I am SO out of control. Barton Creek everyday, it's out of hand! :) Wish you were here!!
Thanks for the bow help:) Will be defintely ordering some asap. There stuff is too cute!
~Holly
Post a Comment