They're darling! I love matching outfits on my girls! I bought a couple of dresses from Hanna Andersson last year once I knew we had a second girl and I'm so ready for the baby to grow into it!
P R E C I O U S. LOVE the outfits! I so didn't make it out today, and I will be so bummed if I missed that sale! Sounded good! Maybe I'll get out tomorrow...gonna try at least! :)
Thanks so much for leaving a comment on my blog - it is so fun to talk to other Coaches Wives - we just got back from Coaching School - I went to all the wives events and had so much fun. I love love all your girls outfits - you will have to pass along where you are getting all the cute matching stuff - I'm a little crazy about my girls matching all the time. This is our first year at Whitney HS - and we have a ACU graduate coaching here for his first year Nick Bird - he played at ACU - and his wife Deb they have a little girl and boy - they are so sweet - didn't know if you knew them but thought it was such a small world! Can't wait to keep up with your blog!
Hi there, my mom told me about your sweet family and all your cuteness too, now I've seen it myself:) Those outfits are perfect! confession: I bought Adelaide a tea dress for next year on sale today, and as soon as I left the store I went back to get a matching little one just in case the baby in the belly is a girl too! Seeing this pic confirmed that was a good decision.
oh my... I clicked on your blog from a comment you left on someone else's... scrolled down and looked at some of your old posts... Oh my word...Your little girls are adorable, with a capital A! & Their clothes?!?!? Oh my, their clothes!!!! LOVE them! Soooo cute... love these matching outfits!
I have been married 14 years to my wonderful husband, Jason. He is a football coach and the hardest working guy I know! During football season, you will find us decked out in our blue and white at a football game every weekend... near or far! I am a school counselor! We have two precious daughters, Morgan (9) and Kennedy (6) who are the lights of our lives and keep us on our toes. Three girls? Poor (in every sense of the word) Jason! We are so blessed! If you have a question, you can contact me at wjohns04@hotmail.com.
21 comments:
Aren't they cute in their little matching suits. Love them and miss them bunches.
Where do you get their outfits? They are so cute!
Where do you get their outfits? They are so cute!
They're darling! I love matching outfits on my girls! I bought a couple of dresses from Hanna Andersson last year once I knew we had a second girl and I'm so ready for the baby to grow into it!
What a sweet picture! Pretty soon they will be in their purple and white for those football cames...where did the summer go???
That is ADORABLE!
Seriously, they are so stinkin' cute!! Love those outfits!! Wanna share again? :) I am driving to wherever you are in Texas! :)
too cute....I love their matching outfits! =)
Precious children. Love them with all my heart. Darling outfits........
XXOOXXOOXXOO
What a sweet picture...and of course adorable outfits!! I'm sure they will be the best of friends. Nothing like the bond of sisters!!
P R E C I O U S. LOVE the outfits! I so didn't make it out today, and I will be so bummed if I missed that sale! Sounded good! Maybe I'll get out tomorrow...gonna try at least! :)
Your girls are TOO cute. They have the greatest outfits, like their mama!
Thanks so much for leaving a comment on my blog - it is so fun to talk to other Coaches Wives - we just got back from Coaching School - I went to all the wives events and had so much fun. I love love all your girls outfits - you will have to pass along where you are getting all the cute matching stuff - I'm a little crazy about my girls matching all the time. This is our first year at Whitney HS - and we have a ACU graduate coaching here for his first year Nick Bird - he played at ACU - and his wife Deb they have a little girl and boy - they are so sweet - didn't know if you knew them but thought it was such a small world! Can't wait to keep up with your blog!
Precious girls, and such a sweet picture!
They are just too cute!! I love how you dress them!
Love the little outfits!!
Love these outfits:)
~Holly
REALLY REALLY CUTE!
Hi there, my mom told me about your sweet family and all your cuteness too, now I've seen it myself:) Those outfits are perfect! confession: I bought Adelaide a tea dress for next year on sale today, and as soon as I left the store I went back to get a matching little one just in case the baby in the belly is a girl too! Seeing this pic confirmed that was a good decision.
oh my... I clicked on your blog from a comment you left on someone else's... scrolled down and looked at some of your old posts... Oh my word...Your little girls are adorable, with a capital A! & Their clothes?!?!? Oh my, their clothes!!!! LOVE them! Soooo cute... love these matching outfits!
Cute outfits!!! You have a beautiful family and by the looks of it, yall have a lot of fun!
Post a Comment