Friday, July 31, 2009

Show us your life... wedding pictures

I am participating is Kelly Korner's show us your life... wedding pictures this week. I missed last week! I can't believe we've almost been married 10 years!
Our wedding party... Trini (friend from Angelo State that Jason played college football with), D-Don (Jason's high school friend who is now a Dr., Jason's best friend from high school, Josh, Justin (Jason's brother), Ray (Jason's college friend).

Ashley (my youngest sister), Kimberly (my middle sister), Heather (my best friend in high school), Tanna (college roommate), Brienne (college friend). Trenton and Randall (ring bearers- their Dad was Jason and I's coach and he was the one who introduced us), Brianna (Trini's daughter).

10 comments:

Channa, Oh its the Coachs Wife said...

So pretty!

ajphillips said...

Oh my...that picture of me!

Heather said...

WOW, that brings back some great memories! :) It must have been one my worst times for photos though... Congrats on almost 10 years!!

Heather said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kim W. said...

Almost 10 years...that is awesome! Isn't it amazing how fast time is starting to go by? Aaron and I have been married 6 years now, and although sometimes it seems like forever (ha!), most of the time it seems like we have just began! Good times! See ya!

Ashlee said...

Ashley and Kim look SO young!! I was 12 when my sister got married so I also look like a baby in her pics.

Michelle said...

Pretty wedding pictures! Congrats on almost 10 years! It only gets better!

Heather said...

You look just beautiful!! Love your flowers, everything looks so pretty!

Tara G. said...

How pretty!! I like the scarves!

Leah said...

I LOVE that first pic of you. Brian and I may renew our vows in April when we are married 12 years. :)