Friday, July 17, 2009

Ice cream... yum, yum!

How much fun do you think Kennedy had eating her ice cream cone last night?


Morgan stayed in Kerrville with my parents, so it has just been Miss KRhee and I! She's so much fun and so sweet! I could just eat her up!
Also... YAY, my sitemeter shows my blog hit 50,000 total hits yesterday! How fun!
Oh' and Amy, I replied back to you on my comments but the swimsuit is from Spiegel! My favorite "fashion" places to shop are Target, Forever 21, and Steinmart!

14 comments:

Michelle said...

she is so precious!

Anonymous said...

What a mess! :-)

Ashlee said...

Cutie Pie!!

Leah said...

What a cutie. WOW that's a lot of hits.

Channa, Oh its the Coachs Wife said...

She is just too cute!! Thanks for the advice!! I have applied to a few jobs in the district but have not heard anything back. :( I am hoping once J.R. starts work next week maybe he can put a bug in the "right" persons ear and let them know I really need a job!!
Congrats on the number of hits!! Thats so exciting!!

Erin said...

What a great picture!

Kim said...

Whitney...those are adorable pictures. She is too cute. Can't wait to get together again sometime. Hugs to the girls from Jake and Jack! :)

JulieM said...

Love ice cream pictures in the summer! Your girls are darling!

Channa, Oh its the Coachs Wife said...

I did not finish my degree. (I know, shame on me!!) And my job background has been mainly in Project Coordination/Management. I am looking to get my realestate license but have not had the chance yet.

Anonymous said...

She had too much fun with that ice cream!! I showed Jarrett the picture and he thinks she looks just like Jason! I have always thought she looks like you and your sisters!! She is adorable.

Heather said...

She is just so stinkin' cute!! Love these kind of pictures and she looks like she loved it!

The Wiemers said...

OH MY!!! That is funny. She loves to eat. Glad we got to see ya'll. I MISS EVERYONE ALREADY!!! Give the girls a hug and kiss for me!

Anonymous said...

Whitney, thanks for giving me the names of the stores...and we were in Austin this past weekend and went to a store called Arttie's and they had the cutest dresses there and were very reasonable. As soon as I saw some of the dresses, you popped into my mind, and thats silly b/c I dont even know you personally. LOL As far as Arttie's goes though, I can't find a website for them. Well thanks again for letting me know some good places to go for cute dresses!

Take Care,
Amy

DylKat said...

Did you have trouble getting the words above her crib to stay put after putting them on? I hung one of those premade sayings on my dining room wall during Christmas and it barely lasted the month of December. Maybe it was the brand (got it at Kohl's) or maybe the texture and paint sheen on our walls...who knows. They are too cute though and I want to try again in my daughters room but I'd hate to spend the money again if it doesn't work???