Friday, June 5, 2009

Show us where you live Friday... office

We don't really have a home office room, b/c our house is 3 bedroom and our old office became Kennedy's room. So, our desk is in our bedroom. We have a fairly large bedroom. My parents had this desk built for us about 8 years ago. Not very exciting, but here it is...
Pictures of Kennedy at 3 months (left) and 2 weeks (right).



6 comments:

Heather said...

I love what you have done with it and I love the desk!! I really like the colors in the room from what I can see and I love all your accessories!

tiarastantrums said...

lovely little area you have there

Sarah said...

Just stopping in by way of Kelly's Korner. Absolutely love your office! It's super cute. The baby pictures are to die for as well. So CUTE!

Newlywed Next Door said...

Cute office! That reminds me that I need some plants in ours!

Kim said...

Whitney...Morgan's PJs in the post below are so cute! Love them. I hope yall are doing well. Good luck with all you have going on right now! It sounds like a full, but fun summer! If you have some extra time though, the boys and I would love to get together with you and your sweet girls.

Tara G. said...

What a cute lamp! And the frames are so pretty- I like gold molding for frames and then second guessed for a while when everyone seemed to be going silver. I'm glad I stuck with it.