*Edit*
Ashley has her pictures up so to see more pictures from the concert go here! All I know is George Strait is just as cute as ever and I could watch him ALL DAY! She even has pictures of Jerry Jones, Troy Aikman, and Jimmy Johnson. They showed pictures of Jerry and Jimmy on the big screen having a good ole time. I think Jerry had had a little too much to drink! Ha!
We went to see the King of Country music at the new Cowboy Stadium on Saturday. We also saw LeAnn Womack (sp?), Blake Shelton, and Reba. They were all awesome! We had so much fun. Of course our seats were in the nose bleed section so we became rebels and went down on the floor for George, b/c no one was checking tickets. We kept moving up little by little and ended up being on the first row.
These are pictures I took of the screen. I will get some better pictures from Ashley since she has the awesome camera!



A guy in one of the luxury booths that we were standing by offered to take our picture in from of the Amitron (which is the largest Amitron ever made).
This is the stadium from our seats with hardly anyone in it. It holds 80,000 people and was sold out!
Mom, Dad, and I

Mom, Ashley, and I
We ate at Salt Grass Steak House before the concert. Good thing, since a bottle of water costs us $8! We firgured if everyone bought one drink, they would make $640,000 dollars on drinks alone!
And thanks Gran Jan for keeping the girls!
This is the stadium from our seats with hardly anyone in it. It holds 80,000 people and was sold out!
Mom, Dad, and I
Mom, Ashley, and I
We ate at Salt Grass Steak House before the concert. Good thing, since a bottle of water costs us $8! We firgured if everyone bought one drink, they would make $640,000 dollars on drinks alone!
And thanks Gran Jan for keeping the girls!







12 comments:
Scott and I wondered about trying to get down on the floor. I guess we should have. Sorry we didn't get to see ya'll. we tried to call ya'll because there was a whole roll of seats behind us that no one sat in.
I know all of you had a blast!! I am so glad and I love your pics. George Strait is sure #1 on my list. He is in a league of his own as far as I am concerned.
I have to say that I had a great time as well....me and all the girls!! Gran Jan, Mo, KRhee, and Lacey. Everything went just great and Morgan was her usual delightful self and Kennedy was a trooper ear infection and all. You would not known a thing was wrong with her except for a little temp. She has the best disposition!!! Lacey really semed to enjoy hanging out with us---we were in and out of the back yard and all of us (including Lacey) took a nice walk this morning. Then on to Wal Mart for fresh eggs...Gran Jan brought a sugar cookie pouch and Mo and I worked on those---one batch was Christmas cookies---they ran a little while baking but you could still tell they were stars, trees, and boots.
Last night we did venture out for snowcones and it was pretty windy. But I had promised Morgan that we would sit out on the table at the snow cone stand and did we ever get a show from our own "Little Queen of Country Music"....there were speakers on the stand playing a variety of music and when the country songs hit, Miss Mo was up and singing then dancing the night away w/ "Johnny Texas"...a really good dancer and very handsome (a tad on the imaginary side....but that doesn't matter)............!!) She put on quite a show for me, her sister, and the man and young lady at the stand.
A great weekend. I am thankful for my family and that all of you had safe travel.
XXOOXXOO
Looks like you had a ton of fun! I would love to see him in concert one day, I bet he puts on a great show!
I bet ya'll had a ton of fun!! That's a really cute picture of you and Jason.
Bet it was fun.
What fun! That George, still a cutie!Better lookin' with age!
Hi Whitney, you have a precious family! Thanks for commenting on my blog. I did go to ACU, but only for a bit. I ended up graduating from UT Austin. My sister Megan "Greer" Goforth went to ACU, graduated in 2007. She was a Kojie.
Thanks again for saying hello! I'll be following your cute little family & blog... blessings to you!
We did have a great time. Jason was so funny and made me laugh. Glad he was able to relax and enjoy the weekend so much. Sounds like Gran Jan had her own entertainment going on. Thanks Janet for helping out. Glad we were all able to go together. I really enjoyed it. Sorry Whit that you could not make the late hour as long as your ole mom and dad. Ha!
looks like you had so much fun!
Just wanted you to know that the Gaylord also has an anniversary special. Stay one night, second night is free!! Not sure it will save any more $$, but you might want to check it out. It is a beautiful place. We had THE BEST time!! You can valet your car and not get in it again until you leave! Have you ever been? I have some advice if not! Let me know!!
No I don't have a website yet. I just make them for family and friends. I will be posting pictures of previous tutus on my blog though. So stay tuned!!!!
Thanks for adding me to your FB! I have enjoyed reading your blog for the past several months. You have a beautiful little family! We saw George Strait play in Abilene back in the late 80s/early 90s when we were in college at ACU. He does get better looking the older he gets! Glad you all enjoyed the concert and got to see the new stadium.
Post a Comment