Monday, June 1, 2009

Just pictures from lunch...

We had lunch outside at Perinis on Sunday. It was beautiful and the Sunday lunch buffet of chicken fried steak, ham, fried chicken, black eyed peas, corn, mashed potatoes, salad, rolls, and bread pudding or strawberry shortcake was delicious!


See this hip... this is where Kennedy wants to be all the time, including while we're shopping!



PaPaw, Morgan, Kennedy, and Cooper on the wagon at Perinis.



6 comments:

Kim said...

Wow, I have missed a lot while we were in the hospital. Time to play catch up. :) I love all the pictures. You have such a sweet family. I always enjoy seeing the pictures of your whole family...I would love to meet your sisters someday! Looks like yall have great times together, and I think that is wonderful! Hope yall are doing well. Blessings on you this week. And oh yeah, super cute party, but like I've said before, I'd expect nothing less! :) And I WILL be coming to you for lots of help if this Baby #3 really is a girl like they say!!

Glenna said...

That was a good picture of your dad and all the grandkids. It was fun!

Glenna said...

That was a good picture of your dad and all the grandkids. It was fun!

The Wiemers said...

Glad we got to see you all. We had so much fun and the party was soo cute! Can't wait to see ya'll again soon. I love all the little ones being together and spending time with family!

Ashlee said...

What a cute picture of your dad and the little ones!! Such a sweet family.

Janet aka "Gran Jan" said...

These are wonderful pictures of all of you. Sorry we could not have been there.....hopefully next time.

June 3, 2009
HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE KENNEDY RHEE JOHNS....you are a sweet little angel on this earth.

Love you withh all my heart!!!

XXOOXXOOXXOO!!!