I got the J put on the shower! I love it! Thanks for the site Sunday! 


Shout out to Brian!!!!! :)

Yes, this is my little messy eater!
But it was so good and so worth it! She ate this cake after 2 helpings of chicken spaghetti and green beans.
We went straight to the bathtub.

Morgan dozed off for a few seconds before we got there.

It's so hard to get a good picture of Kennedy these days... she's just too busy!
Look at Kennedy's little pony tail... I even curled it with our tiny curling iron.


I also got my new pieces of furniture from the Furniture Junk It... I love this place... if you haven't read my previous blogs, it's a place where they buy furniture from garage sales and you pick out the piece you want and they paint and antique it. It's really cheap too! I also bought Morgan the cutest nightstand but the color is too cream/ off-white and Morgan's furniture is white so Jason and I are going to have to paint it white.

Today we went to Campbell's 4th birthday party! It was so much fun! The kids were all having a BLAST sliding down the waterslide, sliding down the slide from the swing set into the pool, and playing in the small pool! There was A LOT of laughter and running around! The best part was we (the adults) got to sit back, relax, and visit while the kids were having fun!

Here's the girls going down the slide into the pool... lovin it!

I think this picture is hilarious!
At one point, "Z" who is about 18 months old was feeding Kennedy her ice cream. So cute!
Morgan and the birthday girl!
We went to Brian and Amber's last night for dinner and had a great time! Amber fixed chicken spaghetti, green beans, carrots, fruit salad, and dessert and we all loved it but Kennedy especially! She had to have a bath b/c she had rubbed it into her hair. Luckily I brought her pajamas to change into. 1 year olds make for good, cheap entertainment!
Jason was mowing this morning and Morgan and Kennedy were enjoying watching him out the window. They both LOVE being outside. Kennedy was just yelling at him like he would come rescue her from the house! :)Morgan chimed in too! So cute!
Here's proof that Kennedy really enjoyed Amber's cooking! It was just the beginning of another one of Kennedy's messy eating experiences!
Morgan and Reagan taking a few minutes out of their "hiking trip" (that's what they were playing) to eat dinner.
Morgan and Reagan taking a few minutes out of their "hiking trip" (that's what they were playing) to eat dinner.
Shout out to Brian!!!!! :)
Yes, this is my little messy eater!
But it was so good and so worth it! She ate this cake after 2 helpings of chicken spaghetti and green beans.
We went straight to the bathtub.
Morgan dozed off for a few seconds before we got there.

It's so hard to get a good picture of Kennedy these days... she's just too busy!
Look at Kennedy's little pony tail... I even curled it with our tiny curling iron.

I also got my new pieces of furniture from the Furniture Junk It... I love this place... if you haven't read my previous blogs, it's a place where they buy furniture from garage sales and you pick out the piece you want and they paint and antique it. It's really cheap too! I also bought Morgan the cutest nightstand but the color is too cream/ off-white and Morgan's furniture is white so Jason and I are going to have to paint it white.








5 comments:
Thanks for all the great ideas. I'm going to go for the black!! That will be my project for the week. I just went to hobby lobby and got some stuff but I think I'm going to make a second trip.
LOVE your new piece of furniture!!! That Kennedy is just too cute even with food all over her!!
Thanks again...have a great rest of the weekend!!
Precious Girls........thanks for sharing all of your pics.......their yellow dresses are darling.
Kennedy does enjoy her food...to say the least!!!
Your new piece of furniture is adorable......I would love to check that place out sometime....
Have a good rest of the weekend!!
XXOOXXOOXX!!!
Your shower door looks wonderful! Sorry I never got a picture emailed to you of our shower and the monogram--we had a huge family reunion this weekend that I was in charge of, so last week was kind of hectic. I so am going to have to make a trip to the furniture place you are talking about. I even have a bunch of pieces I might have to take and see if they will paint for me. Looks like y'all had a wonderful weekend.
Sunday
The J looks good. I may have to order me one! I loved the video of K & M yelling at Jason. It was so cute...K is almost saying Daddy, instead of Dada!
Your girls are gorgeous!! That party looks so fun, I love the slide going into the pool!! Good times. I love the "J" on the shower, great idea!!
Post a Comment