I know no one probably cares about Kennedy's stats but I blog so I have a scrapbook for my girls and I definitely want Kennedy's stats in her "scrapbook."
Kennedy weighs 19 pounds and was in the 25 percentile for height and 5th percentile for weight! She's just tiny and she eats non stop! Anyone who has seen her eat knows I'm not exaggerating either! Our Dr. said she must have a fast metabolism so that's good for future purposes! She also said to try to get her to drink 16 oz. of whole milk. I give her whole milk with her meals but she's not a big drinker so we're going to work on that! She's not taking a bottle anymore.
We also went for our post op for her eye today and everything looks good! Her eye is doing so much better! We hav e a busy day ahead.... we've already been to a Dr. appt. and had to miss brunch, now we have a birthday party from 12:30-2:30 and then tumbling at 5:30. Thankfully, Ashley is keeping Kennedy so I won't have to chase her during tumbling since Jason won't be there!
Thursday, June 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
Your day makes ME tired! Ha! Ours is pretty much the same, actually; I don't know how I am gonna keep up with 3, and then maybe even 4 one day! Thank goodness you grow with them! Anyhow, Kennedy will be very thankful for that fast metabolism in the future, you've got that right! That's how I "was"...but ever since I turned 30 (or had kids, not sure which one), mine left me. :) I still can't find it! Haha! Hope you are good. We seriously are gonna have to get together sometime...the summer is flying by! See ya! Give the girls hugs from our boys. ;)
Kennedy and Mollie Kate are so much alike!! Both petite and eat a ton! Mollie eats non-stop too, it's crazy and is only 19 pounds!
Sounds like a busy day, hope it is a good one for ya!
Our littlest was just over 19 lbs at her one year a few weeks ago. I keep forgetting to compare her to the other two. I keep all their stats, too- I bought the same baby book for each one so I would know what I had to record.
Post a Comment