Sliding down the slide...
Kennedy's dirty face from oreo cookies!
Morgan going down the slide... did you notice her ears? Last week we were at the mall and we walked by Claires and she told me she wanted her ears pierced like Reagans and that she would be brave. So, she got them pierced.
Jason and Morgan (behind tree) playing hide and seek.
Kennedy crawling up the slide and clapping for herself. She also started giving high fives last week (11 1/2 months).
Pa Paw, Ganna, Morgan, and Kennedy.
Jason always gives me money or a gift card for my birthday, Mother's day, etc. , b/c that's what I ask for. What better than the gift of shopping! Ha! So, I shopped this weekend for my Mother's Day present. We've been too busy working in the yard to do it before Mother's Day. I'm buying a cloche to go over the birds nest. I've been looking for a cute nest and cloche for about 6 months now and found this one at a store in town called Stokes. The cloche I want is at Suprises.
Couldn't pass up this cute frame...
and found these half off at Hobby Lobby so I turned them into my kitchen canisters.
Jason got an early Father's day present... a new grill. Ours had about had it after 9 years and we're cooking out for Kennedy's birthday. 
Kennedy has outgrown her infant carrier, so we had to buy her a new seat for my car. Therefore, Morgan's seat in Jason's car became Kennedy's seat in Jason's car, so we had to buy Morgan a new booster seat. I decided on the Britax for Kennedy and the Recaro booster for Morgan. The Britax is pricey but goes to 65 pounds so I think it's worth it. I learned about the Recaro at a store in town called Kids Village. It's developed by a race car driver and yes, I was a little wild and got cow print.
Other exciting news... I have 3 more days of work (2 days this week and 1 day next week) until summer! Whoo Hoo! Sadly, my year of working 1 day one week and 2 days the next week is over. Back to 2 days a week next year. I ended up working two days this spring b/c I observed student teachers at ACU but that was pretty flexible.
Please say a little prayer for Kennedy... her tear duct seems to be better this last week. We actually have surgery scheduled for the 28th and she has to have an IV. :( We're thinking maybe her tear duct has opened on it's own, so we might not have to have surgery.
Also, our coaching staff is getting to sit in on meetings and practices with the Dallas Cowboys on Tuesday. Jason keeps laughing at me when I tell him to take pictures! Ha!







11 comments:
You guys have been really busy. No wonder I haven't heard from you much. LOVE the decor you found. VERY CUTE!
Hey! Love the carseat! I still wish they would have had that pattern in the Boulevard! Bummer! Anyhow, looks like yall had a fun weekend. Hope all is well in your neck of the woods. Oh yeah, Jordan and Colt are here staying the night tonight...I am trying not to embarass Aaron too much! Ha!! ;)
It was very pretty yesterday...great day to be outside! I have your card table...we just came and got it after church yesterday, no one was home.
Thanks for sharing the girls with us this weekend. We had a blast. It was a little sad coming home but came home and called Kim and she is coming to Olney today sos I felt better. It is always fun spending time with the kids and the picnic was a great idea that your dad had. Lots better than a resturant! Have a good week and I really like all your new stuff. Love you all.
Wow--school is almost out...SUMMER ROCKS!!!! Sleeping a little later, swimming, flip flops, snow cones, and lightening bugs....doesn't get any better than that....
Oh Man don't you know the girls had a ball this weekend at "The Farm".....how cute of Morgan to say. I'm sure Ganna & PaPaw had a great time as well.
The pictures all look so good and what is more fun than a picnic!
Love all your shopping goodies and the grill looks nice.
I am so proud of your new vehicle and aren't those seats cute!!
Have a great week and I'm with you Whitney--hopefully Jason can get some pics and autographs of the Cowboys. What a great opportunity for him; he grew up loving those guys.
I am praying for KRhee's little eye. When I was there on your bday I truly thought that it was better.
Make it a great week. Love you all!!~~~~~~~
I have those exact canisters from Hobby Lobby...love them!!
I think I will not need any of your clothes after all! :) We seem to have the same taste. We have the sunflower bubble and the ice cream tank Target. We also just traded out the infant carseat for a Britax! Love the invitations for Kennedy's party and the theme! So cute!
S. Jacobs
Love the new canister set!! I will say a prayer for Kennedy hopefully she won't have to have it at all!!
Ya'll are such a cute family.
When my husband found out Recaro made child car seats, we had to get one for Katie. (Hubby used to race Formula One cars.) You'll love the Recaro.
I didn't know Morgan got her ears pierced. I like all your new stuff. What a busy week. Maybe her duct will open on it's own. They had to put a IV in Cooper at a week old and it was so sad to watch. They wrap their arm to a board to keep them from bending it. We will keep her in our prayers. Have fun with the Cowboys Jason!
I LOVE my britax marathon. We have 2 right now (Salem is still only 38 pounds). I like that Recaro booster. Le me know what you think of it.
Post a Comment